Color Curiosity

I think i pissed off some n00bs, cause i got 3 bad reps in a row :lol:

ghey_rep.png

enough wasting time here. i have better things to do :Smug:
yeah... those fakes account won't make by themselves
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Color Curiosity January 3rd, 2007 06:37 PM get the fuck out of my forum

that's the bad rep i got from some "unknown" Heartless Fag. see what you guys have done to this dickbrain's ego? his ego has totally exploded. he thinks he owns this forum :lol:

Yeh, :rolleyes: :lol: I didn't leave that comment bitch... but I just left you one though since you seem to want one from me... it says: "fuck off cunt - heartless"

so there :) :heh:

p.s. if you hate me so much why are you using my words (dickbrain) :lol:

really... get out... no one likes lame trolls like you.
edit: by the way, your bad rep hurted me so little...
sorry, i don't respond to faggots.
UM....... YOU JUST RESPONDED TO HIM SO WTF :lol: :cool:

DUMBASS!

because of the free flame.

if you love the strokes so much, then what the fuck are you doing on this forum?

those words aren't for any random idiot like you or your "sister"... that's why you don't understand the leetness of them...

you're not mature for the sole fact that you have a double account that you're trying to hide.

oh no, please... don't begin with the "let's make love, not war" routine...

Is that all you know how to do?

If I must state the obvious, I'm on this forum because I fuckin' love COB too.

Understand the meaning of gheyzorz? The faggots way of saying gay? Leetness! hah! Please don't tell me you're actually trying to sound intelligent by using a word that only has a definition in the Urban Dictionary, which any knowledgable person would know was created by some guy trying to help parents and older people understand kids' street terminology.

Seriously, what the hell would I get by hiding a double account? Especially if the so called 2nd account was caught, then there's no point. People who have ever had double accounts and have been caught have left. So I guess that kind of rules me out, now doesn't it?

Why do you have to be such a bitch? Shitting on people who never did shit to you. Just because Victim was trying to stop the arguement, and therefore stop any enjoyment you seem to get out of life, doesn't give you the right to mock her. Proves just what kind of an asshole you are.

Understand the meaning of gheyzorz? The faggots way of saying gay? Leetness! hah! Please don't tell me you're actually trying to sound intelligent by using a word that only has a definition in the Urban Dictionary, which any knowledgable person would know was created by some guy trying to help parents and older people understand kids' street terminology.

Seriously, what the hell would I get by hiding a double account? Especially if the so called 2nd account was caught, then there's no point. People who have ever had double accounts and have been caught have left. So I guess that kind of rules me out, now doesn't it?

Why do you have to be such a bitch? Shitting on people who never did shit to you. Just because Victim was trying to stop the arguement, and therefore stop any enjoyment you seem to get out of life, doesn't give you the right to mock her. Proves just what kind of an asshole you are.
You my friend... are soo teh gheyz0rz.. You thought taco bell was a mexican phone company

you just keep saying faggot... you don't know any other curse word?

you'll never understand the true meaning of those words cause you're a big n00b.

nahh... there's almost no admin control over here... so your ban could take like months...

It's part of the life, kiddo. Besides, i wasn't mocking her... i was just asking her not to do the "don't fight... let's love each other" routine... that's not mockery, mrs. JewJew Bean :)

I know many cuss words, I just choose to use the appropriate ones at the appropriate time for the appropriate people.

I couldn't really give two shits about the "true meaning" of those words. Plus, if they really are some lil' love child of yours and your many fugly shemales they really don't belong on this forum.

If anyone gets banned around here, it should be you, seeing as you live on off-topic and never seem to have anything to say remotely concerning COB.

Seeing as your memory seems to fail you, and I quite clearly recall her once making that statement, it would indeed be mockery. Though I am in no way speaking for her, and am simply stating my opinion, she never did seem to be fond of you really, and now I think you're trying to take that out on her.

I know many cuss words, I just choose to use the appropriate ones at the appropriate time for the appropriate people.

I couldn't really give two shits about the "true meaning" of those words. Plus, if they really are some lil' love child of yours and your many fugly shemales they really don't belong on this forum.

If anyone gets banned around here, it should be you, seeing as you live on off-topic and never seem to have anything to say remotely concerning COB.

Seeing as your memory seems to fail you, and I quite clearly recall her once making that statement, it would indeed be mockery. Though I am in no way speaking for her, and am simply stating my opinion, she never did seem to be fond of you really, and now I think you're trying to take that out on her.
go back to israel, JewJew :lol:

Reactions: MIMA