Color Curiosity

Check this:
126950251.jpg
rofl!

that's from the last night video!!! dude i still have that on my comp from like 2 years ago remember?

oh shit, nevermind...that computer is gone :cry:
but i'll dl it again

oh no, please... don't begin with the "let's make love, not war" routine...
Wait, wait, wait, I've nothing against you Gon, but now if there's someone who says not to begin to say something, well.. that's me.

It's not myself, the person who should stop any routine.... cause have a think about it: have you ever read me write those words?

I'm a person who had and is still having a lot of pain nowadays, like for other people my life ain't easy at all, I can assure you... and if you go searching for other my posts you'll see often that I say to people to do and think what they want, cause they have the right to.

Have I ever written really "let's make love, not war"? Have I ever told "Hey you must love everything and everyone cause life is always sweet and a joy... Hey, you must do or think this"?

I give you the answer: no, I haven't... so, if there's someone who says "Oh no, please.. don't begin with..." this time it's me.

OMG, lately always more attacked without doing anything.... funny thing!

I've nothing against you too... and that wasn't an attack either

it's just that sometimes you're mediating in the fight or discussions between members with the "let's not fight... peace for all!" which isn't bad at all... it's just that the continous pro-peace talking can be annoying sometimes...

i know you're nice by nature, and i think it's great... but being overwhelmingly a goody two shoes can get on my nerves...

maybe it's just me... but i repeat, it wasn't an attack.

I've nothing against you too... and that wasn't an attack either

it's just that sometimes you're mediating in the fight or discussions between members with the "let's not fight... peace for all!" which isn't bad at all... it's just that the continous pro-peace talking can be annoying sometimes...

i know you're nice by nature, and i think it's great... but being overwhelmingly a goody two shoes can get on my nerves...

maybe it's just me... but i repeat, it wasn't an attack.

Ok, but forgive me but I don't mediate any fight or discussion, in my opinion...
In reality I just stay aloof and don't post when I see some "hard" discussion.... I post only if I have a reason to do.

ps: and if that bad rep I just received was yours, Gon....thank you, I really wanted one! :)

Reactions: KillerGon
┼Victim of the Night┼;5749211 said:
You gave me a good rep? (thank you) But how have you done to give it to me so fast after a bad one?
Wait... who was to gave me a bad rep, then? Hmm, I have a suspect... :Smug:

Hm.. I wonder who it was *hugs*

I got your back :p :)

┼Victim of the Night┼;5749211 said:
You gave me a good rep? (thank you) But how have you done to give it to me so fast after a bad one?
Wait... who was to gave me a bad rep, then? Hmm, I have a suspect... :Smug:

nice way of saying you're sorry for missjudging me.

no problem... i forgive you.

┼Victim of the Night┼;5749249 said:
I didn't missjudge you... but you'll agree with me that it was just odd receive a bad and then a pos rep by the same person with that speed.
actually, the bad rep you got was signed with my name?

actually, the bad rep you got was signed with my name?

No, it wasn't... :)
But I thought it was yours cause you were talking with me at the moment, and cause it was written in a "cleaner" way (like you write), and not with certain usual slang abbreviations that some other people use....and anyway I think that I could know who that was... :Smug:

┼Victim of the Night┼;5749293 said:
You wanna hear it? Ok: I'm sorry.

Even if why should I say that "I'm sorry"?

Well, I explained you the facts, now who cares...
nah... i didn't want to hear it like that... i don't want a forced apology.

i think i deserved one cause you wrongly accused me of giving you bad rep and you even believed i gave you a bad and a good rep simultaneously, which is totally impossible.

it's funny cause you're always sending hugs to all but when i really deserve one (or at least an apology), you refuse until the very end.

fine, it was a good ride anyways.