Color Curiosity

nah... i didn't want to hear it like that... i don't want a forced apology.

i think i deserved one cause you wrongly accused me of giving you bad rep and you even believed i gave you a bad and a good rep simultaneously, which is totally impossible.

it's funny cause you're always sending hugs to all but when i really deserve one (or at least an apology), you refuse until the very end.

fine, it was a good ride anyways.

But what's up? Among all the wrong things I do (I only do wrong things, I'm fantastic!)... now I'm always sending hugs to everybody too?

I send hugs to whom I like, and to whom I know that likes and respects me...but well ok, you think your way, if that's your thought...

┼Victim of the Night┼;5749351 said:
But what's up? Among all the wrong things I do (I only do wrong things, I'm fantastic!)... now I'm always sending hugs to everybody too?

I send hugs to whom I like, and to whom I know that likes and respects me...but well ok, you think your way, if that's your thought...

.............. why do you think you are better than everyone... you are a peice of shit person just like the rest of us now get the fuck off that mental pedistol.
u know.. ull never get ahead in life if you think you have all the answers.

Reactions: KillerGon
┼Victim of the Night┼;5749351 said:

i know what's your flaw... you're always on the defensive...

reacting with irony is not very mature... you see, i can be serious when i want... my life isn't just pwning n00bs... i have a serious side too.

i think that because you're always too nice, you're not prepared to be critized.

i was as nice as posible and i made a constructive critic... i never flamed you and i never gave you bad rep (although you probably think i did).

you made all this crap because you couldn't admit that for once, just for once, you were wrong and i was right...

well, guess you are not as goody as i thought.

:lol: had to be done :p

sad answer from a sad person.

....I see skies of blue and clouds of white.....
...the bright blessed day, the dark sacred night....
....And I think to myself...what a wonderful wooooorld!!!!!

Ah, what a beautiful day, today: the sun is shining up above... allelujaaaaaaaa!!!

┼Victim of the Night┼;5749378 said:
....I see skies of blue and clouds of white.....
...the bright blessed day, the dark sacred night....
....And I think to myself...what a wonderful wooooorld!!!!!

Ah, what a beautiful day, today: the sun is shining up above... allelujaaaaaaaa!!!

:lol: :lol: pathetic

.............. why do you think you are better than everyone... you are a peice of shit person just like the rest of us now get the fuck off that mental pedistol.
u know.. ull never get ahead in life if you think you have all the answers.

No, you get the fuck off the pedistal Codi... stop being such a crybaby dick to everyone... especially Eli who is a better person that your deformed ass will ever be... There hasn't been any flaming here in A LONG while, don't start it up again... but here's an example of you taking everything too seriously:

(This is a convo on MSN, after I posted in some 'pwnage thread', he attacked me :lol:)

The.Rider.Of.Justice Among the Sheep says:
dude ur a fucking faggot, go suck a cock
u canadians have the most retarded sense of humour... when are u going to learn that ur going to fail at everything you do so just stop trying
u are going to die alone and scared with nothing

Joe says:
:lol:

dont speak to me im through with you... fucking n00b

Joe says:
can I at least recommend some ritalin or a sedative or something, you take stuff way too seriously :lol:

dont even reply to anything i ever say again just fucking leave me and everything i do alone i dont care what u have to fucking say so dont fucking say it

Joe says:
ok, lemme just run to the store and get you some more maxi pads first though, ok?

awww trying to pwn me?
u know the word im going to use... failure

Joe says:
no I'm not 'pwning you', I just want to make sure you have what you need since you're obviously on you period...
Joe says:
i'll pick up some midol and cranberry juice while i'm out too

dude period jokes are so over
move with the times u are so 5 years ago, oh wait.. ur in canada everything is outdated... 5 years ago that could have been funny... i wont bash you for your social retardation, nice try tho

Joe says:
awww trying to pwn me?
Joe says:
failfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfail

nope, giving u advice
u try so hard, its pathetic

Joe says:
you can't get hard, it's pathetic

awww, claiming erectile disfunction

Joe says:
might explain why you're so pissed 24/7 :lol:
Joe says:
what happened to make you this way? someone disagrees with you and you go apeshit

i dont want to here about ur problems... go fuck ur ugly whore of a girlfriend

Joe says:
me and you mom broke up... sorry to say champ

my mom is dead u fucking idiot... so... comeback failed

Joe says:
i bet... she prolly killed herself with a kid like you i think i see why

ur also sick in the head
get some help dude
you really need it

Joe says:
you do as well, but in the form of a plastic surgeon

(Then he blocked me)

Someone has a bleeding vagina! :lol:

P.S. I didn't do shit to him, neither does half the people he attacks... he needs to take some sedatives. :rolleyes:

Codi's best and only comebacks consist of "ure so fuking dumb lol". Seriously, if you can't even spell you are far away from pwning anyone, fucking retarted piece of shit people (talking to everyone who wants to pwn.)

Reactions: JuJu Bean

that's the oldest routine ever... that's not pwnage.

No, you get the fuck off the pedistal Codi... stop being such a crybaby dick to everyone... especially Eli who is a better person that your deformed ass will ever be...

i thought that too... but she hasn't been nice lately... omg! paradox!

There hasn't been any flaming here in A LONG while, don't start it up again...

you have been here for just 3 months... what do you know about it? stop talking like you were one of the older members.

Codi's best and only comebacks consist of "ure so fuking dumb lol". Seriously, if you can't even spell you are far away from pwning anyone, fucking retarted piece of shit people (talking to everyone who wants to pwn.)
find one post were i spell ure, or fukin, like that. u cant..(besides this one) so that whole post was completely useless.

find one post were i spell ure, or fukin, like that. u cant.. so u just self pwned ur self

what are you talking about?

oh, iiat, I fabricated that WHOLE convo, yeh, right :lol: :rolleyes: nice try at a cover up though... what's the word... oh yeh:

FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!