Color Curiosity

but here's an example of you taking everything too seriously:

(This is a convo on MSN, after I posted in some 'pwnage thread', he attacked me :lol:)

(Then he blocked me)

Someone has a bleeding vagina! :lol:

P.S. I didn't do shit to him, neither does half the people he attacks... he needs to take some sedatives. :rolleyes:

Hahaha! :lol:

find one post were i spell ure, or fukin, like that. u cant.. so that whole post was completely useless.

I'm not that picky, but there was a "ur" in that post, that somehow magically disappeard.

And im not trying to pwn everyone, otherwise i would have been putting more time in my posts, im just saying that pwning isn't kewl.

But i agree with heartless, gonzo seems like a nice guy.

Dude, you're actually a cool person, you just need to stop following codi's lead at times... he can be your friend, that's fine... but even a friend can see when another friend is out of line. right??
you see... i'm not following anyone's lead... all this started when victim of the night accused me of bad repping her... not only i denied, but i good repped her, just to vanquish all doubts... all i wanted was an apology... but i guess that's too much asking.

No, you get the fuck off the pedistal Codi... stop being such a crybaby dick to everyone... especially Eli who is a better person that your deformed ass will ever be... There hasn't been any flaming here in A LONG while, don't start it up again... but here's an example of you taking everything too seriously:

(This is a convo on MSN, after I posted in some 'pwnage thread', he attacked me :lol:)

The.Rider.Of.Justice Among the Sheep says:
dude ur a fucking faggot, go suck a cock
u canadians have the most retarded sense of humour... when are u going to learn that ur going to fail at everything you do so just stop trying
u are going to die alone and scared with nothing

Joe says:
:lol:

dont speak to me im through with you... fucking n00b

Joe says:
can I at least recommend some ritalin or a sedative or something, you take stuff way too seriously :lol:

dont even reply to anything i ever say again just fucking leave me and everything i do alone i dont care what u have to fucking say so dont fucking say it

Joe says:
ok, lemme just run to the store and get you some more maxi pads first though, ok?

awww trying to pwn me?
u know the word im going to use... failure

Joe says:
no I'm not 'pwning you', I just want to make sure you have what you need since you're obviously on you period...
Joe says:
i'll pick up some midol and cranberry juice while i'm out too

dude period jokes are so over
move with the times u are so 5 years ago, oh wait.. ur in canada everything is outdated... 5 years ago that could have been funny... i wont bash you for your social retardation, nice try tho

Joe says:
awww trying to pwn me?
Joe says:
failfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfail

nope, giving u advice
u try so hard, its pathetic

Joe says:
you can't get hard, it's pathetic

awww, claiming erectile disfunction

Joe says:
might explain why you're so pissed 24/7 :lol:
Joe says:
what happened to make you this way? someone disagrees with you and you go apeshit

i dont want to here about ur problems... go fuck ur ugly whore of a girlfriend

Joe says:
me and you mom broke up... sorry to say champ

my mom is dead u fucking idiot... so... comeback failed

Joe says:
i bet... she prolly killed herself with a kid like you i think i see why

ur also sick in the head
get some help dude
you really need it

Joe says:
you do as well, but in the form of a plastic surgeon

(Then he blocked me)

Someone has a bleeding vagina! :lol:

P.S. I didn't do shit to him, neither does half the people he attacks... he needs to take some sedatives. :rolleyes:

Let's quote something... uh-oh.... surprise! o_O

(ps: Joe, you are great...)

you see... i'm not following anyone's lead... all this started when victim of the night accused me of bad repping her... not only i denied, but i good repped her, just to vanquish all doubts... all i wanted was an apology... but i guess that's too much asking.

That's fine I'm not reffering to that only... I mean it's a good example though of how it seems you're following his lead... like a few days ago he is being a prick to Eli, now you're giving her a hard time, but if that's your reason, an apology then fine, whatever... you could be the man and let it go though but whatever...

All I'm saying is this:

Leave Eli alone, she's nice and doesn't deserve the shit we give, and you can't deny that.

Codi is on his rag, he's being a dick to everyone lately, I really don't know why...

And can we just stop this flame shit :lol:??

It's been so peaceful here! :)

ur...not ure.. dumb ass... In my posts i say u instead of you, and ur, instead of ur.. thats it.. its just an abreiviation. its a common way of typing.. have u ever heard of such things??

I don't have any problem at all with abrevations, i don't use them though. But if you read my post you would have understood that i wasn't remarking at your spelling, but the actual way that you "pwn" people.

I don't have any problem at all with abrevations, i don't use them though. But if you read my post you would have understood that i wasn't remarking at your spelling, but the actual way that you "pwn" people.

i just make jokes.. and if you cant accept it.. then just keep it to yourself. its wasted effort cause nothing you can say to me would make me think otherwise about my actions.

Codyf.png

:loco:

That's fine I'm not reffering to that only... I mean it's a good example though of how it seems you're following his lead... like a few days ago he is being a prick to Eli, now you're giving her a hard time, but if that's your reason, an apology then fine, whatever... you could be the man and let it go though but whatever...

i'm not giving her a hard time... she gave me a hard time, cause i was accused of being a bad repping bitch... and i prove her otherwise... neverthless, she cannot accept she's wrong and she uses irony as a defensive method against criticism (not insults nor flaming).

you know me, i'm not angry, nor mad... i just wanted an apology but i think they are too valuable for me... i'd have let it go, but you interfered in our conversation...:loco:

All I'm saying is this:

Leave Eli alone, she's nice and doesn't deserve the shit we give, and you can't deny that.

i thought she was nice too... but i guess that after all, she is not that nice...

and i'm not giving her shit, i just made a constructive critic... what's the matter? she's critic-proof?

Codi is on his rag, he's being a dick to everyone lately, I really don't know why...

talk with codi about it...

and you altered the peace, mr. heartless...

All I'm saying is this:

Thanks for your support, Joe... I really appreciate it.
Then, here you're the person that knows me the most, along with Mitch (Warheart), so you see "through" my words and understand what I mean the most of times.

I repeat it: I have nothing against you.
You said that I use irony and stuff, but I don't think so... and mind, previously there's the fact that I speak english in a worse way that many people, so for me it's also hard make you understand what I really think, whether it's a good thing or a bad one... believe me or not.
And then, I've always had the sensation you disliked me... but it doesn't matter, cause I don't wanna be liked by everyone: I've always been the first to say that it's impossible and boring... it's not natural.
But if you wanna hear my sincere apologies, hear you have it: I'm sorry if you felt offended by me, cause that was the last of my purposes... but that's quite evident I've not been able to speak my mind.
And last, if you go to see, I said you thanks for your good rep instantly... while if I was upset, I would have said nothing else and left the thread, saying you no thanks.

┼Victim of the Night┼;5749478 said:
Thanks for your support, Joe... I really appreciate it.
Then, here you're the person that knows me the most, along with Mitch (Warheart), so you see "through" my words and understand what I mean the most of times.

You said that I use irony and stuff, but I don't think so... and mind, previously there's the fact that I speak english in a worse way that many people, so for me it's also hard make you understand what I really think, whether it's a good thing or a bad one... believe me or not.
And then, I've always had the sensation you disliked me... but it doesn't matter, cause I don't wanna be liked by everyone: I've always been the first to say that it's impossible and boring... it's not natural.
But if you wanna hear my sincere apologies, hear you have it: I'm sorry if you felt offended by me, cause that was the last of my purposes... but that's quite evident I've not been able to speak my mind.
And last, if you go to see, I said you thanks for your good rep instantly... while if I was upset, I would have said nothing else and left the thread, saying you no thanks.

He was asking for an apology for being acused of giving a bad rep... Why cant you just swallow your pride and apologized. u apologized for his actions.. that is rude.. u should apologize for your actions. you acused him. and you were wrong.. just swallow your pride and admit it..

He was asking for an apology for being acused of giving a bad rep... Why cant you just swallow your pride and apologized. u apologized for his actions.. that is rude.. u should apologize for your actions. you acused him. and you were wrong.. just swallow your pride and admit it..

STFU :lol:

You owe more people apologies than Mel Gibson and Michael Richards combined...

i just make jokes.. and if you cant accept it.. then just keep it to yourself. its wasted effort cause nothing you can say to me would make me think otherwise about my actions.

Obviously i allready did, since you started spelling "you" and not "u" :)

i know it... you were the one that said that i had something against you.

i know you don't speak quite well english language, but go back and check cause you already gave me a couple of times the irony thing when you felt offended or something.

ok, i said this like a million times, so here it goes once again: i never disliked you. stop saying that cause it's not true.

apology accepted.

:lol: that would have been it... can you imagine? not only zero apology but also no thanking :lol: