Color Curiosity

Color Curiosity January 3rd, 2007 06:37 PM get the fuck out of my forum

that's the bad rep i got from some "unknown" Heartless Fag. see what you guys have done to this dickbrain's ego? his ego has totally exploded. he thinks he owns this forum :lol:

Hah! Me too. Only, I don't really think Heartless' head has inflated to such a size yet. Seems more like that KillerGon who does nothing but sit on the off-topic part of this forum and shit all over it. I wouldn't be surprised if this dumbass thinks he owns this forum, what with all his teenage male followers. Poor lads, I don't think they know what they're getting themselves into. Oh well, their loss I suppose. Probably do well for them to learn to use their own brains, even if it comes by way of a fag.

Hah! Me too. Only, I don't really think Heartless' head has inflated to such a size yet. Seems more like that KillerGon who does nothing but sit on the off-topic part of this forum and shit all over it. I wouldn't be surprised if this dumbass thinks he owns this forum, what with all his teenage male followers. Poor lads, I don't think they know what they're getting themselves into. Oh well, their loss I suppose. Probably do well for them to learn to use their own brains, even if it comes by way of a fag.
:lol: that's not mine... i already repped you some time ago, so i can't still rep you again.

by the way, you have been on this forum for like a month and you think you know all about it?

what a retard...

psh yeah. whatever, i'm not wasting time on those idiots anymore. they seriously have nothing to do with their lives. 20 years from now they'll be on some other forum doing the same shit.

so back on topic
julian_casablancas.jpg

actually, that's not a picture of you. so shut your mouth.

Failed comback... you need some pwnage lessons..

Lesson 1.. Dont be the gheyz0rz that you are.
Lesson 2.. You can never pwn so dont try.
Lesson 3.. Die
Lesson 4.. You my friend are teh gheyz0rz therefore.. i sentence you to a life.. full of cocks.. in your mouth... do as i say now.

not until you invaded it. so leave. please.

this thread was ghey from the very beggining. :puke:

Failed comback... you need some pwnage lessons..

Lesson 1.. Dont be the gheyz0rz that you are.
Lesson 2.. You can never pwn so dont try.
Lesson 3.. Die
Lesson 4.. You my friend are teh gheyz0rz therefore.. i sentence you to a life.. full of cocks.. in your mouth... do as i say now.

hero! :worship:

mmmm...i could just eat him up! thats one of the best jujubean pics i've seen! where did ya find that one? hahaha and drew is right behind him! that should be fab where jules is standing.

Psh, Drew, taking my Fab. :yuk: Why would he need to stand by a poster of her, when he's got the real thing? :) I googled it, o' course! :loco: