08 US Presidential Race

i never said he was a good president, i was saying that he was not as bad as everybody makes him out to be. after all, congress did back the iraq war along with over 80% of america. and don't even say the war was based on a lie, we knew why we were going there and for the record we did find enriched uranium there.

and i know we're in a recession, and i feel bad for those who don't realize that. bush knows, he just doesn't want to get blamed for anything else :lol:

and sorry you don't like me :p however, it does make this place more interesting when i give everyone the opportunity to flame me :lol:

I really haven't read this thread, and if this was already said..I don't care.

"Congress did back the iraq war along with over 80% of America"

are you RETARDED? He lied to congress, claiming that there were nuclear bombs or whatever in Iraq...and that he had PICTURES! Guess what...he did not! Congress voted to go to war based on that, which did not exist! Then UN sent someone to check if there were warheads, and reported that they did not. But of coarse, America doesn't listen to UN. Why, President Bush is amazing, is he not..with his non-existent proof.

It would have been fine if he asked congress to go to war simply based on 9/11, etc. But to base it on that he actually had proof of warheads in Iraq is absurdly wrong.

The whole basis of this war was based on bullshit. What I don't understand is how he can still sit as president after that. It's his responsibility to make sure he doesn't go in and declare war on pictures that doesn't exist, so don't even try and defend that.

Not only that, but he basically spat at UN which simply proves how useless that organization really is.

I thought you did HOURS of research on BOTH candidates ... Jesus Christ.

yeah, i did and i still do. not to mention i watch CNN for atleast an hour every day and i watched both the democratic and republican convention... how the fuck that one got by... i have no idea... odd... damn, i feel dizzy now :loco:

:lol:

and for the record, i don't hate gays, i support abortion, and I LOVE MY GUNS!!!!

holy fuck, obama must have changed his views with out me knowing it :lol:

It is called "rushing the center". Both candidates do it to a degree. That way they aren't deemed too "liberal" or "conservative".

I've heard Obama's thoughts on abortion and its just fucking gross if I could I would vote for McCain.I don't think McCain is the best I just think he would be better fit than Obama.

protip: a fetus isn't alive. it isn't sentient, it isn't motile, it's not self aware. frankly, you destroy more life by crushing a bug.

protip: a fetus isn't a live. it isn't sentient, it isn't motile, it's not self aware. frankly, you destroy more life by crushing a bug.

PROTIP: The nervous system in a fetus is developed at 20 days old. While the body isn't developed and brain still isn't totally intact, the spine and nervous system are the first to be complete. In regards to abortion, the fetus feels the entire procedure the same as a born human would as there is no anesthesia for it... at least there wasn't 4 years ago when I did my senior thesis project on the topic.

PROTIP: The nervous system in a fetus is developed at 20 days old. While the body isn't developed and brain still isn't totally intact, the spine and nervous system are the first to be complete. In regards to abortion, the fetus feels the entire procedure the same as a born human would as there is no anesthesia for it... at least there wasn't 4 years ago when I did my senior thesis project on the topic.

while the nervous system may be complete, the electrical signals are meaningless if there isn't a brain to interpret them.

and i think that the fact that you aren't american does make you biased and somewhat brainwashes you. also, i'm sick of being called brain washed, if i were brain washed, i'd probably be agreeing with you.

Explain how?

I have NO preference for any party in US politics, I'm simply saying things how I see them, from a logical and rational standpoint.

I don't see ANY propaganda in the form of TV ads or other media.

Whoever wins won't really affect me at all.

I don't suffer from any parental, family or friend pressure to see things from a certain political viewpoint.

I don't even have a specific political idealogy.

And I don't even care for UK politics.

I'm simply observing the facts and coming to a conclusion.

Fuck this, I'm going to bed. but before I go I leave you with these.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcz_NHAFGS0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKS0yISz6xQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_d6KArThXCk

I lol'd at the fact that he had no response to this.

Honestly Dred, i would totally respect everything you've just said if it weren't for this.

I voted for Romney in the primary. I honestly think he was the only one of the candidates who actually represented what their party stands for. He's good with money, and thats what we needed....too bad he dropped out. I'd like to see McCain take him on as a running mate.

I'm going to vote for Obama (assuming he makes it that far) because I think he's the anti-christ, and I wanna see this shit play out.

And for the record, Hillary Clinton is a cunt. Fuck her.

What's the issue? Romney is a true republican. His problem was that he was too focused on pleasing everyone, and in the end couldn't please anyone (much like Kerry in '04.)

What's the issue? Romney is a true republican. His problem was that he was too focused on pleasing everyone, and in the end couldn't please anyone (much like Kerry in '04.)

conservatives are pretty fail, if you haven't gotten the memo.

oh and "obama is the antichrist?" fuck you! :lol: