1..2..3.....6 step bend

Creeping Death

Trapped in a Corner
Mar 13, 2003
So, I was oodling and doodking around. I was trying out bends, lalala, I bent my F on my lowest string, which is my D, so the third fret, I bent it, to B, a first for me, yes. I feel happy, most of you probably have done more.

String guage; 12-52,
Tuning - D.
Obviously, if I had 10-46s, I could do more of abend, but, I'm happy, and my index and ring fingers are bloody, ew.

Heres a cookie.

cookie.jpg

:p
Thats a big bend for such heavy strings

lol, shit, i have a cookie, it hurt a lot, and i have cuts on my fingers, I can barely type this, i have to use my small fingers..hhaha

Ha, I have 9-42 tuned to B on one of my beater guitars (to lazy to put on new strings when I changed the tuning) so I can do ginormous bends, no problem.

Oh, shit, lol, I was like, hey, no such note as Ab, then I realized it was G#, yeah, thats pretty fucking low, what guage do you use? 14s? lol

Antinode said:
Ha, I have 9-42 tuned to B on one of my beater guitars (to lazy to put on new strings when I changed the tuning) so I can do ginormous bends, no problem.
Wow... and you can actually deal with that string flop? :ill:

12-52's tuned to D is pretty damn tight... I think that would chew my fingertips off.