10/5 Katatonia Ghent

Mariner said:
hehe well there was giorgos though. luckily. otherwise it would ve been a complete disaster.

So you could find it eventually right? I wonder if my keys will be there tomorrow where I put them, haha :) I know exactly where I left them.

Maybe I should've taken Giorgos with me.

The Old Dead Tree rocked, thought their sound was very bad (they didnt had the chance for a soundcheck, and the singer was very nervous, you could hear it pretty well) Mandragora Scream was ermm... annoying and disgusting. What that bitch does on stage cannot be named 'singing'. Daylight Dies was OK. Mortiis was hilarious. Just hilarious, that's all. And erm,... I was talking outside and I forgot to watch Katatonia's gig :(

ask the guys who're cleaning up the place. we did so the day after...
i was afraid someone had found it and there was a lot of money innit cause i was on vacation there.

Dunno, there were two girls cleaning the hall very quickly, like in 5 mins while we were still there. I'm just thinking I might not go for it at all but have another copy tomorrow, those keys are really unlucky, the other day I left them at home (this has never happened to me, and I've never lost any keys) and could hardly get in.

Nina said:
The Old Dead Tree rocked, thought their sound was very bad (they didnt had the chance for a soundcheck, and the singer was very nervous, you could hear it pretty well) Mandragora Scream was ermm... annoying and disgusting. What that bitch does on stage cannot be named 'singing'. Daylight Dies was OK. Mortiis was hilarious. Just hilarious, that's all. And erm,... I was talking outside and I forgot to watch Katatonia's gig :(

I quite agree with you my dear Nina...

It's true that TODT rocked the place, pity that they played first in front of not many people... :( I was just behind you during their gig I think... I'm sure you noticed me, I was the only one with a cap and short pants! :Spin:

Mandragora scream sucked, especially their female singer... It was weird, they looked like frightened and seemed not to play together... Anyway, the guitar player has a great voice, very lyric, and it was the only good point!

Daylight dies was OK, but not much than OK, they sure need to grow up a bit but they're promising! Even if they sounded like old Paradise Lost or old Katatonia! :D

And Mortiis was faaaaaar better than I expected... Much metal, and the troll is quite a good performer! The bad point is that each song sounded the same on stage... :ill:

Katatonia was great, even if the sound was quite bad... Jonas is a great singer but very shy, and their music is still so beautiful... Even my GF enjoyed it a lot! :cool:

It was a great evening in Ghent, even if I was dead tired (ask Mariner why ;) )... And to the UM mates that were there (Cerulean, Nina, Mariner & Gothica777), I'll sure pay you a beer next time, when i'll got more time! :wave::p

the_good_son141 said:
the funny thing about cards is that if you lose it,you must straight contact to the bank(and the phone is written in the back of the card of course):Smug::)

Yeah :) So the person who finds the card can call the bank and tell them not to freeze the account :D

the solution is simple. don't get credit cards. they're satan's product anyway. like television and the internet...

Thortyir said:
I quite agree with you my dear Nina...
It's true that TODT rocked the place, pity that they played first in front of not many people... :( I was just behind you during their gig I think... I'm sure you noticed me, I was the only one with a cap and short pants! :Spin:

And you didn't say hello?! Why not? I didn't notice you, I think I didn't notice anybody, I was pretty fascinated by The Old Dead Tree's performance... Is it true Kata only played new songs, and two from Tonight's Decision??? That was what I could hear from outside the building... *stupid me*

I've seen Vera aka Gothica777 (?) irl, it was nice to meet you Vera!!

i was with vera now and then, damn. were you wearing an odt-shirt? i wasnt sure it was you thats why I'm asking....

and the played almost the half of last fair deal, well they did sweet nurse, chrome, teargas, urr, tonights music. so what fello told that? haha funny
they did murder as well from bmd and deadhouse of do...

dont believe em ;)

so we missed eachother again eh. well i thought you couldnt come to the gig... but you were there? dzeeeeeeeezus