10 More with Balance of Power in the UK!!

BARfest

Sep 9, 2003
Visit site
I just returned from my second night out with the BOP guys in London where my work took me for the weekend-- I called them on an impulse and was able to see them on a whim through my marathon trip here.. We had a great time getting sauced and reliving the experience of the fest while they showed me the proper pub experience in London (that is-- show up at 6PM, leave at midnight and wonder where the time went!!) A huge thanks to Lionel and your beautiful wife Izumi (sp?), Tony, Pete, Leon and my new mate Rogue for a hell of a time--

There was definitely 10 more put away with these chaps!! Im looking forward to the next album as are all of you---they are everything that this is fest is all about!!!!!

Back home tomorrow-- just saw the news on Zero Hour opening for QR!! This rules!!!!!!

Sounds like you truly had an awesome time. :headbang: I hope that every year in the future of Barfest can feature not only great musical talents but great individuals as the first year did. Great guys from bands like BOP, ZH, JOP, and OC made this a very special and kickass fest, hopefully it will continue in this vein. I have noticed Dave pointing out more than once that this will be an important aspect of the Fests future, all i can say to this is...........you know what's coming...........:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: