Ill tell ya what heppened:

1. Every non-spam thread ends up with max 25 replies, its nonsense...
2. Every spam thread makes everybody more post on account
2. Every spam thread becomes more popular than really important things
2. Spammers owned this place, none of them post anything about cob really, just something like "Oh yeah, kewl pic" "nice dude" ":lol:"
3. Look at this thread, after the first reply the coversation went somewhere away... To some shitty thread story'bout two gays
4. This is pathetic forum for spammerheads, thats all

I really miss the previous board, where were no spam, but only trully answers and guys interested in a band what it used to be. Now its becomind more and more useless, more topics like "My 10,000th post" "Congrats someone for having more posts than me"

WFT :guh: is this forum heading for? Ill tell ya, to becoming a redundant thing here at UW

i don't really spam these days. but hell, we had the ale departure, and we speaked about it.. what should we say about COB everybody dont know? when fresh new arrive im ok with discuting of it, but heh, cob finnished their tour, ale quit, the're is nothing to say about COb!!!! or should i start a fucking gay ass topics like: wow alexi sing fuckin strnage on repent!! and you could all proove how "true" fans youa re and remind me that cob never recorded this song?

honestly this board is not spammed as it used to be.. we are on the fucking off topic board.. OFF TOPIC..

MagSec4 said:
Damn, I wish my avatars could be as heterosexually dazzling.. why can't I come up with something like a man with a skirt blowing on some pipes : p

it's a skeleton mind you :-D and it's "blowing the pipes" on top of a pile of severed bloody bodies, so that's an atenuant too :p

@NV: haha you were just waiting for it huh :p