Okay. Lets go through this.

UltimateMetal.com (this is where we gather the folk and talk about metal, i wonder) > UM Forums (oh oh getting close)> Unofficial Forums (we are unofficial now! :eek:)> Children Of Bodom (Children of bodom discussion) > CoB Off-topic (Children of bodom off topic discussion) >

Now take a look in the COB discussion, tons of Children of bodom related topics. Now look here, its all off topic, just like the subforum was made for :rolleyes: unless you would rather us talk about how we sat around a pot of tea discussing the latest stock market rises :rolleyes:....

God.. who cares.

Squirt, you haven't been here long enough to see the forum as it was.. it was great forum, and less than half the topics were even about CoB, and they sure as hell weren't about the stock market or tea. Your whole attempted reasoning didn't even hit the real issue here.
Who cares? A lot of us care

MagSec4 said:
Squirt, you haven't been here long enough to see the forum as it was.. it was great forum, and less than half the topics were even about CoB, and they sure as hell weren't about the stock market or tea. Your whole attempted reasoning didn't even hit the real issue here.

amen

what's so funny about being repped when the guy knows if he doesn't rep you, you'll spank him in the ass at night when you get home?? huh housewife?? :p (there's probably gonna be spanking playoffs tonight anyways :-D)

MagSec4 said:
Here son, Wouldnt matter if I was here a day, I'm still here. My whole attempt at reasoning didnt hit the real issue? It hit it enough for you to reply to try and make it look small. If a lot of people care, then why isnt it that great forum you are bumming and boasting about?

Please!
Wouldnt matter if I was here a day, I'm still here.
It matters because you lack the perspective to see what I'm talking about.
My whole attempt at reasoning didnt hit the real issue?
Yeah that's what I said.

You're saying it's alright because it's an 'off-topic' forum and we can discuss and post whatever the hell we want.
I'm saying yeah, that's true, ..and it isn't the point. I'm saying the point is that a lot of what has been being posted lately is just plain stupid. I am unhappy because I'm comparing it to the way it used to be.
Does everyone still have the right to post stupid shit?
Yeah..
But obviously that's not going to make many people happy.
If a lot of people care, then why isnt it that great forum you are bumming and boasting about?
A) Because the people who care can't do a damn thing about it. I can't make someone NOT say something or not flood the forum in a messy frustrating way.
B) Because these people are abandoning this forum, with reason. Many have already left