12 things to never say to a cop.

TheSinMakesYouReal

Evil Inside
Jan 14, 2003
AZ
www.members.cox.net
1. I can't reach my license unless you hold my beer. (OK in Texas)
2. Sorry, Officer, I didn't realize my radar detector wasn't plugged in.
3.Aren't you the guy from the Village People?
4. Hey, you must've been doin' about 125 mph to keep up with me. Good job!
5. Are You Andy or Barney?
6. I thought you had to be in relatively good physical condition to be a police officer.
7. You're not gonna check the trunk, are you?
8. I pay your salary!
9. Gee, Officer! That's terrific. The last officer only gave me a warning, too!
10. Do you know why you pulled me over? Okay, just so one of us does.
11. I was trying to keep up with traffic. Yes, I know there are no other cars around. That's how far ahead of me they are.
12. When the Officer says "Gee Son....Your eyes look red, have you been drinking?" You probably shouldn't respond with,"Gee Officer your eyes look glazed, have you been eating doughnuts?"

How about...
Stop waysting my time ,since my brother is fucking your ho wife shit breath..Who's the man now cop fuck

Do not try this in your town because you WILL get your ass kicked punks

Yesterday I walked down the street and saw a cop writing parking tickets. I marched over to him and said: "Hey man, why are you writing me a ticket?" The cop pointed to a 'Paid Parking'-sign and said: "this is a paid parking area, sir. And you didn't pay, so I have to write you a ticket." I got mad. "You stupid doughnut-munching pig! Did you get a beating from your wife the other day or something?! That why you're so frustrated?!"

Unperturbed, the cop wrote a second ticket and stuck it beneath the windshield wiper. "You sack of pus! What the Hell 's the matter with you?!" The cop gave me a brief glance and wrote another ticket and stuck it with the other two. "You fucking shithead!" The cop grinned and stuck a fourth ticket beneath the windshield wiper. "You think it's funny you jackass?!" I yelled indignantly. "How 'bout I just throw your cap in the gutter?! Think that 'd be funny too?! Huh?!" I grabbed his cap and threw it in the mud. The cop's face turned slightly red and he stuck two more tickets on the windshield. Then he picked up his cap and brushed it off. He looked at me smugly and said: "These had better be paid by the end of the week." He walked away, twirling his baton. I stood there for a while until he'd turned the corner. Then I walked to my own car which was parked two streets away.

LMFAO!!!!!! I wish I could crack someone like that for telling me to fuck off. Goddam that's funny!!!!!!!!
lol.gif
:):p

TheSinMakesYouReal said:
1. I can't reach my license unless you hold my beer. (OK in Texas)
2. Sorry, Officer, I didn't realize my radar detector wasn't plugged in.
3.Aren't you the guy from the Village People?
4. Hey, you must've been doin' about 125 mph to keep up with me. Good job!
5. Are You Andy or Barney?
6. I thought you had to be in relatively good physical condition to be a police officer.
7. You're not gonna check the trunk, are you?
8. I pay your salary!
9. Gee, Officer! That's terrific. The last officer only gave me a warning, too!
10. Do you know why you pulled me over? Okay, just so one of us does.
11. I was trying to keep up with traffic. Yes, I know there are no other cars around. That's how far ahead of me they are.
12. When the Officer says "Gee Son....Your eyes look red, have you been drinking?" You probably shouldn't respond with,"Gee Officer your eyes look glazed, have you been eating doughnuts?"
THIS LOOKS REALY SIMILAR TO A SHIRT THAT U CAN BUY HERE IN TEXAS

Cop: "Where do you live?"
Me: "In a fucking house."
Me...carted right offf to jail when I was 17.

Definitely not something to say when confronted by a pigger.