the cult of cop

P.S. we are usually guilty of our crimes. I was high as a kite at Radiohead; FuSoYa had psychedelics in his pocket when we were forbidden to light cigarettes and almost punched; the insane asylum WAS private property.

Originally posted by avi
I got sick of being picked on by cops so I cut my hair and starting dressing more like a regular person. And violia! it worked!

same here!

I was also pretty sick of getting the piss beaten out of me by skin heads and jocks...because m and my "satanist" friends were drinking beer on their turf.

the_preppy

11saadiaabdu.jpg

one time we got fronts

the other time we went out to dinner with billy and coug

and maybe there was one other time? because we didn't go out to dinner with billy and coug on the same day we got fronts

and then i just saw you and we ate yummy jamaican food and i played gta and used the samurai sword too much!

well, the cop day was the first day i met you! :/ hmm i can't remember. okay, yes we DID get fronts that day.... i think?

CARRIBEAN DELICACY RULES

that's incorrect i think, because we never hung out when we both had our frontes. the last time i saw amander for almost 10 months was when we got them. we ate at souen when we got them i think, or whenw e were waiting for them.

DC cop story:

Me walking to work. Get off Metro, cross street. Have now jaywalked.

Cop: (rushing over) "Hey, what color is that light?" (points to light)
Me: (sighing) "Sorry." (sarcastically - and note that I am usually sweetness itself to police officers, so any sarcasm denotes a fair amount of annoyance)
Cop: "Yeah, well sorry doesn't get it, my friend. You want me to write you a ticket?"
Me: "It won't happen again."
Cop: "It better not."

Me: (Waits for light to change, crosses street to job.)