13th Day Rollcall

Oct 17, 2003
Wombourne uk
Visit site
so whos gonna be there?

im going with a few of me mates say hi if u see me :)

PICT0011.jpg

i thought it was ok but i did have a nightmare day so wasnt really in the best of moods when i got there Finntroll was quality i think im one of the only people who enjoyed Dragonland, Intense where top notch, the rest really didnt do much for me tbh, Great pictures Shadow :)

i was there :D at the front as always hehe it was a superb gig. but i lost a load of my pictures somehow.... meh at least i got some sonata ones :)

I too was there and I loved it from start to finish. All the bands put on great shows and despite a few sound problems I also thought Dragonland were great. Highlights though were Sonata Arctica, Finntroll and of course our very own Intense!! :headbang:

I wasn't far from the bar for most of the gig. I was kinda stood by a pillar in the middle of the room for Sonata as it was a pretty good view and I had to stand away from the main crowd as it was getting rather warm and muggy.

I was wearing the Sonata 'Don't Say A Word' LS if that helps. I didn't get to meet many people at all really as it was pretty dark in there.

Oh well, maybe at BS! :headbang:

Valo Nightstalker said:
lol when did u meet me at BOA i maybe able to remember

I'm not entirely sure, but I distinctly remeber sitting in that chair on saturday night talking to someone for a few minutes on a campsite wander, heh. It'd have been stupid AM and I'd have been wearing a COBHC hoodie or a dragonforce tshirt