Rollcall!!!!!!!!!!

MentaLee

Goldmember
Jan 14, 2003
Coventry,UK
Visit site
Seeing as someone posted aaaages ago about how it would be interesting to see how many 'regulars' would still be posting after Chrimbo, a quick rollcall is in order to see whos true :p

While you're here, seeing as I'm having a bit of a losing battle with Mr Jim Beam here, what's your fave alcoholic tipple of choice???

(anyone answering lager must either be a poof or a bird (or both :p))

MentaLee said:
Seeing as someone posted aaaages ago about how it would be interesting to see how many 'regulars' would still be posting after Chrimbo, a quick rollcall is in order to see whos true :p
Do I count? I'm a bit of 'johnny come lately' on the forum, having been a regular vistor only since the summer.

While you're here, seeing as I'm having a bit of a losing battle with Mr Jim Beam here, what's your fave alcoholic tipple of choice???
Well after an early encounter with Bacardi and Coke (we wuz young) and puking up alongside various Motorway service areas all the way from the channel to the south of France, I found that spirits have a bad effect on me - hence I avoid them. All of them - except a nice glass of port before dinner :) :oops:

I'm sure that you know how difficult it is to get decent beer in London, so despite having been reared on fine Northern Brews, I'm a lager man myself (usually a shandy) - unless I can get a decent foreign tipple like a Hoegarden or some other nice Belgian brew. :kickass:

:wave: All present and correct..I think!!! Just a few pounds heavier! Diet started today! :erk:

Tipple of choice...well dry white wine, a Bailey's on ice or if anyone really want's to get in my good books (can't afford to buy them myself) a Margarita!! :loco:

Oh...and I do like lager ..but then I am a bird after all as you so nicely put it!! :p

Cheers :kickass:

Nowt wrong with coffee...in fact on an average workday I have more coffee than blood in me!!! (Today being no exception........8 hours stuck in a shitty hotel meeting room being shown what our new all singing all dancing computer system will do.)

As for my tipple of choice.....Newcastle Brown, Guinness and the old Jim Beam/Jack Daniels and coke works well!!

Yes, I'm still here but I've only been posting since October anyway.

Drink of choice: Okay so I am partial to a Budweiser or two but I also like the occasional Guinness (when it's poured properly) or Worthingtons too.

As for stronger stuff, Vodka has a nice kick to it as does JD!! :D

I'm not a huge drinker but all the above go down nicely.

do i class as a regular? if so, im here...

if not, i'm here anyway! :D

mmm, bottle of hobgoblin...or speckled hen, or any other ale....

also, jack and jim are sound lads...

ive not even been here a year yet but i do check in here every day so i would guess thats regular of some sort although i dont post everyday, only if i find a good topic on whuch to wend my metallic ways, as for drinks im not a big drinker at all and when i do it tends to be beer/lager... i couldnt say i was a connaiesuer... at a push id say stella goes down fine, or normally any thing with the word ale somewhere on it...

Yep, I'm still here. Favourite tipple would probably be Wyborova vodka. I don't actually like most vodkas that you can buy in a supermarket, but the real stuff is somewhat different. Apart from that, Westons Blue cider.

Do i class as a regular then ?? :D

Im still here anyway (whether thats a good or bad thing is up to you!!!)

I normally drink lager carlsberg or anything else except stella and carling (dont like them 2) I like beers from europe too like jupiler and bitburger etc

Im also quite a fan of Newky Brown and Extra Cold Guiness too :D

And spirits wise..??? well im not a spirit drinker but JD and southern comfort are quite tasty! :D

MentaLee said:
(anyone answering lager must either be a poof or a bird (or both :p))
fing27.gif
075.gif
1335.gif