1666 things you've noticed about a dt forum member -

403. tri is taller than Rampy.
404. If Tri and Rampy would be face to face, Tri would stare right over Rampy's head....and Rampy right into Tri's breasts.

411: everyone seems to be obsessed by homosexuality but that's not news.
412: upon widespread noticing of her gender, tritonus' screen-name was shortened to the considerably cuter 'tri'.
413: if i read her right, tritonus is not really the kind of woman who would like to be called cute (or go by a cute name) first and foremost.
414: it just struck me that we have a siren and a triton(us) so they probably should have sex together and initiate a new race of merpeople. i don't know how though (the reproduction, not the sex), because once again we're in the open fields of same-sex passion.
415: tritonus' true screen name makes me think of two-tone ska.
416: rahvin will be 30 next year.
417: undocontrol is supposed to be in croatia very soon.
418: plintus is a heterosexual man but he likes the idea of being considered gay. this probably means he's very certain of his orientation, if textbook arguments are correct.
419: hyena should go to sleep right about now.

421: Lil' Bloodred bla bla bla (fucking long name) is about 1.84-86 m tall (or was it 76m? He thinks it's 76m or something...).

hyena said:
413: if i read her right, tritonus is not really the kind of woman who would like to be called cute (or go by a cute name) first and foremost.
414: it just struck me that we have a siren and a triton(us) so they probably should have sex together and initiate a new race of merpeople. i don't know how though (the reproduction, not the sex), because once again we're in the open fields of same-sex passion.
415: tritonus' true screen name makes me think of two-tone ska.

Hehehe, I maybe have to fill you in... Tritonus is an interval for example the one between C and F#. Tri Tonus - Threee Tones, which means three hole "tone-steps" (don't know the real word for that)..... C to D to F#.

Maybe you knew this, but anyway :p

Well, nje.. The reason I used that word is 'cause that's the reason it's called a TriTonus. And yeah i know the minor scales backwards too, it's much easier to hear the difference between a clean and a melodic that way...

427. Tritonus is envious of all musicians that can make guitar solos on electric guitars..
428. She can hardly do an acoustic solo.
429. She can do a drum solo though

430. Nick has a hard time accepting that our relationship is over and there will be no wedding. Because he cheated on me. With rahvin.
431. Rusty is fascinated by urine.
432. Rusty masturbates at the thought of urine pixies. He also watches ER. Which makes him a really twisted person.
433. Tri seems to be obsessed with fact number 82 about DT.
434. Siren tried to find Tri's question about fact number 82 but couldn't, therefore she cannot answer.
435. Cuthalion didn't receive the best of welcomes from me when he first joined this board, which i'm really sorry for since he's a very nice chap.
436. Marduk might get the chance to meet me sometime soon, even though he repeatedly hurts my feelings by sleeping with his dog.
437. Wildfyr used the word "namaste" which sounds greek but its meaning is unknown to me.
438. Wildfyr recently posted a pic of herself in which she looks sexy.