1666 things you've noticed about a dt forum member -

He is a girl???? OMG.... I thought there where just me, rincewind and siren.... Hyena.... You look too much like Voldemort to be taken for a girl :b

Well, aint I a bit of a butch.... Many girls exercise to be thin. And they do caus they think they have to. many prejudices, but that's what people in my environment is like...

Malaclypse said:
doesn't exercising make you look like butches?

no, not really. one has to dose it so as to look healthy and fit without looking like a truck driver. and while guys normally are all about strength, i (and other women, in general) try to be more about coordination and flexibility, which does require strength indeed but does not transform one into a big square of muscle.

oh - well i'm all for lazyness, and exercising was never fun to me. luckily i don't gain weight at all, so there's no need to :)

Well stay true to heavy metal in the night.... Then you are lazy... A real hårdrockare, but I'm alternative, so I go for the unlazyness :b

i havent done any sport at all for almost a year :p (exept running 50m to catch the tramway almost every time i have to take it)

Malaclypse said:
doesn't exercising make you look like butches?

musclewomen4.jpg

Tritonus said:
363. Hyena loves nightwish.
364. He probably has his walls covered with pictures of......Tara(?).

the name is tarja turunen:rolleyes:
and it seems she tries to be the new covergirl of the upcoming Manowaralbum. or just tests new styles
thats what I think when I watch her image on her homepage:ill:
381:lots of forummembers didnt knew that Tarja Turunen is sponsored by Nivea

tarja turunen is a dt-forum member? ;)

PS: actually she was sponsored by Lancome, so this is a bit less exclusive now. Might have something to do with all the recent media-coverage.

Naku ist krig said:
380. Tritonus looks like she´s 25 years old on her digitally modified avatar though few have hinted that she´s way younger.

Hihihihi... I got to show my passport on a city buss once.... That was fun