1666 things you've noticed about a dt forum member -

rahvin said:
in a nihilistic context, nobody notices anything. ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

oh my. thanks for giving a fun start to my day.

360: rahvin's always had a great sense of humor.

361: Rahvin's only short coming in a career of stand up comedy would be the fact that he can't stand up for more than 10 minutes at a time without his feet cramping and blistering.
362: I couldn't be a stand up comedian cos that's the only joke the mighty joke muse feels fit to give me today... and it wasn't even funny :p

You could've said that his only shortcoming in a career of stand-up comedy would be he's so short no one would realise he was actually standing up at all.

But that would just be mean.

jokes involving me and the word "shortcomings" are a treasure trove. i can think of some right now i would gladly include in an insurance policy terms under offenses i'd get money for.

UndoControl said:
In a little over fifteen days a plane will land on Croatia and he-who-goes-by-the-nickname-UndoControl-on-UM will step down from it and run to she-who-goes-by-the-nickname-Rincewind-on-UM's arms. Unless the plane crashes in the middle of the Atlantic or KC shoots me or whatever.

So yes, the short answer is "yes".

How wonderful....I believe in love, so that is just lovely. :)

Tritonus said:
How wonderful....I believe in love, so that is just lovely. :)

rahvin, can i say 'i believe in nothing, so that is just nihilist'? :lol:

the most romantic thing i've ever done is listening to nightwish, full stop.

Cause you hate nightwisha and you did for your true love?

I have never done anything romantic... I'm not romantic at all..

plintus said:
well, the most romantic thing I've ever done was fucking while Nightwish was playing :heh:

Wait a minute.... I hope you mean at a consert...Otherwise it's not romantic at all.

Tritonus said:
Cause you hate nightwisha and you did for your true love?

no, no, on the contrary: i love nightwish. and their music is way more romantic (the lyrics too) than the music of any other band i listen to, because i normally listen to punk and what punk bands talk about is either politics or silly stuff.

Ok.... But lethe is very romantic, huh? and the sun fired blanks. That one is romantic in an unromantic way.

hyena said:
rahvin, can i say 'i believe in nothing, so that is just nihilist'? :lol:

It'd be a paradox to even say the word nihilism, so all those who mention it is not a nihilist. Since a nihilist wouldn't have conciousness on his own existence. Forget about him talking. :p

365: Tritonus has yet to learn the gender of everyone.
366: hyena is a female sapien sapien, at least the last time I checked.

Tritonus said:
Wait a minute.... I hope you mean at a consert...Otherwise it's not romantic at all.

It was too risque in concert... how would I know it was HER in the crowd? :D Not him :lol:

Nightwish are disgusting only because tehy were skipping Philadelphia on each and every tour. Don't know the reasons behind, but who gives a fuck now anyway? :zombie: