1666 things you've noticed about a dt forum member -

496: Rincewind is über-sexy. So sexy, in fact, that she turns everyone on. Even dogs. Gay dogs.

Proof: We were walking down a street the other day and there were two dogs lying on the sidewalk (yes, one city in Croatia has one sidewalk, even though i thought there weren't any sidewalks (or microwaves) in this weird-ass country). So we passed and the dogs got up and started following her (not me), and whenever we stopped one of them got on the other (yes, they were horny like that). Oh, and they were both male. So go figure.

No...... I'm still mad at you for complaining at my text. :p No, Undo. I would have really missed you if I wouldn't have others on my mind. My head is really clouded by all...

497. Undo just got dissed..
498. Tri was just making a joke.
499. Mardy looks like Buddha on his avatror...

Avatror?

UndoControl said:
496: Rincewind is über-sexy. So sexy, in fact, that she turns everyone on. Even dogs. Gay dogs.

No woooffing way :heh:

Proof: We were walking down a street the other day and there were two dogs lying on the sidewalk (yes, one city in Croatia has one sidewalk, even though i thought there weren't any sidewalks (or microwaves) in this weird-ass country). So we passed and the dogs got up and started following her (not me), and whenever we stopped one of them got on the other (yes, they were horny like that). Oh, and they were both male. So go figure.

Sounds like Mexico to me :D They all run to the States... or Europe. :loco:

Tritonus said:
499. Mardy looks like Buddha on his avatror...

Avatror?

What are you on tonight, sweetheart? :D

Its avatar, and it is a picture of a cancer, you know, crab and stuff... :heh: But maybe with the stuff you are sniffing, Buddha does look like a cancer.

marduk1507 said:
What are you on tonight, sweetheart? :D

Its avatar, and it is a picture of a cancer, you know, crab and stuff... :heh: But maybe with the stuff you are sniffing, Buddha does look like a cancer.

A cancer isn't fuckin' crab! It's a crayfish....

502: Tritonus is a spammer:p
503: Taliesin got a part of Next in Line by Nevermore in his sig, and this song rocks

Tritonus said:
It seems others think so too... :(

just try to add more content to your posts. i don't really think you post too much or out of context, but the style of one-liners you keep using is more appropriate for instant messaging and the likes. for a forum such as this - and in threads other than the one i specifically intended to be a free-for-all series of random comments - a little more organization is required. make your jokes longer and more elaborate, or put more on-topic elements in your messages. although it might seem ok to you to quickly read a reply and your own comment to it, it does get tedious to scroll past a ton of irrelevant posts for someone who's actually reading the thread for its subject. and i'm sure you see how it's important that all those who do keep doing it.

507. The.Jester.Race and Salamurhaaja compliment each other in a really gay manner. :heh:
508. Tritonus is on crack.
509. Keyy doesnt get the simpliest of jokes, because she drinks too much mountain dew.
510. rahvin isnt single anymore, so it seems.