1666 things you've noticed about a dt forum member -

6 Stringed Fingers said:
552: UC has turned into a mass of random curly hair... the Einstein style?
555: Rince is taking good care of UC

No, just the lack of gel :D ...you see, happily for me he hates capitalism so he doesn't use it so often...you know, modern capitalism stuff... *grins looking at UC's smug face*
And yes, I do, at least he's not complaining (for now)...um, maybe that's due to fact that he can't (he's too scared) but... :D

Rincewind said:
No, just the lack of gel :D ...you see, happily for me he hates capitalism so he doesn't use it so often...you know, modern capitalism stuff... *grins looking at UC's smug face*
And yes, I do, at least he's not complaining (for now)...um, maybe that's due to fact that he can't (he's too scared) but... :D

Wouldn't it be smarter to profit from capitalism, instead of going blindly against it? UC leaving his hair in an utter mess isn't exactly giving him a good public image, especially in scientifique conferences. :Smug:

And yeah, we're all scared to complain. :D

UndoControl said:
We were walking down a street the other day and there were two dogs lying on the sidewalk (yes, one city in Croatia has one sidewalk, even though i thought there weren't any sidewalks (or microwaves) in this weird-ass country)
hehe it's funny how we think the same of Mexico and countries around there although we know it's not true :)

561 - if it wasn't before..: Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood doesn't really like his home country.

6 Stringed Fingers said:
Wouldn't it be smarter to profit from capitalism, instead of going blindly against it? UC leaving his hair in an utter mess isn't exactly giving him a good public image, especially in scientifique conferences. :Smug:

And yeah, we're all scared to complain. :D

I'll leave mr.Smartie to answer your capitalism question (he can't wait, he's jumping around me and trying to push me away from the computer so he can play smart-ass again here :D )...And yes, maybe it doesn't give him so good public image, but it gives him the best one in my eyes ;) and that's what counts...Ha ha ha, I really feel evil now...oh well, actually, that's not so bad :D

Vizjaqtaar said:
hehe it's funny how we think the same of Mexico and countries around there although we know it's not true :)

Well, I always thought that people in Mexico are weird and confused (you know, heat and all...)...oh, wait, they are like that...at least the one I know ;)

1) Don't listen to Rincewind; she's evil and can only lead you to your downfall. ;)

2) The reason i don't use hair gel most days is laziness, not capitalism.

3) I'd rather go for the Newton look (yes, i think Einstein is overrated).

4) At least we have microwaves and sidewalks. :D And croatian summers are warmer than mexican summers, so beat ya. :D

UndoControl said:
1) Don't listen to Rincewind; she's evil and can only lead you to your downfall. ;)

4) At least we have microwaves and sidewalks. :D And croatian summers are warmer than mexican summers, so beat ya. :D

So I suppose no one can save YOU anymore? :D
BEAT ME?! PFFFFF...Honey, did you meet ONE normal person here (as not confused or weird)? And I see that heat here is affecting you also ;)
(best proof: UC just asked me with a confused look on his face: Is it really affecting me?...there, all is said...)

fireangel said:
Undo & Rincewind: You are in the same room and yet writing your conversation in a forum.... That seems to me the best proof of "weird" ;)

I just talked to my friend on the phone and chatted with him over MSN at the same time, and it's 2:42am here. Does that top their weirdness?

Vizjaqtaar said:
561 - if it wasn't before..: Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood doesn't really like his home country.

That's half true, yet 'tis till my home country, so I obviously am strongly attached to it.

"Tis not the country itself (with the exception of the weather), but the people that live within it. And the politics.

It is sad to see how your country has the potential to easily be a 1st world country (instead of a 3d world one), yet you see how it is going to the pits. And not slowly, that's the worse.

Fucking Abel Pacheco (CR's last president) didn't do ANYTHING. Oh yeah, he did tow things: travel a lot and visit a lot of lovely countries, and leave the country on the ruin. More than it was before.

Damn now I'm getting pissed again :err: .

6 Stringed Fingers said:
I just talked to my friend on the phone and chatted with him over MSN at the same time, and it's 2:42am here. Does that top their weirdness?

if you weren't in the same room, then I think Undo&Rincewind are at the top of wierd list. but your point is still good :)

@Tri: Have a scurry around some older threads. Like on the 30th page or something.

562: Rahvin has chosen to reside outside of italy and likes the climate and internet in his new nest.
563: If siren looks anything like the godly Greecian females inhabiting Corfu, I'm gonna bite my knuckle.

564. KC has met some godly Greek females inhabiting Corfu.
565. Tritonus is not like Onyx.