1666 things you've noticed about a dt forum member -

569: Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood would be a great football referee since he is able to see brutal fouls from behind and red cards where everyone else miserably fails (although the team he doesn't favor would probably end up with only 3 players left after 90 min :) ).

573: Tri doesn't know how to use the "search" option.
574: Siren just got accepted in a cool conference. Which includes free stay+food in one of the top hotels in town. Her own town. :erk:

575: siren should be proud of her achievement nonetheless (go you!) and think that there will be other conferences in other towns in the future. :)
576: speaking of which, hyena is going to present a paper in istanbul on the 15th.

577: hyena presents papers in conferences all over the world (woohoo!) and enjoys the free drinks in them (woohoo x2! :D).

578: siren seems to get the main point of conferences :lol:
by the way, i'm not sure about the availability of alcoholic drinks in turkey, alas. you greeks should invade the country and wash it over with ouzo or something.

Siren said:
573: Tri doesn't know how to use the "search" option.

Well jes, I do, but at the moment I was suffering from serious jetlag, so me brain was a bit fucked up. I found her/ him.... Why am I like this person? I can almost, but not quite see the ressemblance.

hyena said:
by the way, i'm not sure about the availability of alcoholic drinks in turkey, alas. you greeks should invade the country and wash it over with ouzo or something.

are you positive you don't mean "uzi"? :err:

@tri: yeah, you're not like onyx.

hyena said:

Don't worry about alcoholics, Turks are good drinkers. Try "Raki" if you are into it.

Vizjaqtaar said:
569: Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood would be a great football referee since he is able to see brutal fouls from behind and red cards where everyone else miserably fails (although the team he doesn't favor would probably end up with only 3 players left after 90 min :) ).

:lol: thanx. Though you must know that a team looses by default if they have less than 8 players, so that wouldn't be possible :p .

@ Hyena and Siren: What exactly are your conferences about?

^ o_O Wow, pretty interesting. Though I took a look at the program and I didn't understood anything hehe. It has something to do with politics and social stuff, right?