1666 things you've noticed about a dt forum member -

511: according to recent spams, we have another internet couple: Keyy and rahvin.
512: Keyy was under the influence of Mountain Dew while taking that decision, of course.
513: They are considering to move to Africa
514: and stalk hippos.

:lol:

515. Tritonus is on crack and on speed at the same time.
516. Tritonus is fast.
517. Tritonus is so fast you dont really know what she is talking about.
518. Tritonus is probably a genius yet to be discovered.

marduk1507 said:
516. Tritonus is fast.

521: Tritonus is so fast she doesn't use quote buttons.
522: Her not using quote buttons might just be the reason of her lightning speed.
523: Her not using quote buttons may be explained by her being on crack and speed.
524: Which, in turn, may have contributed to the quickened metabolism of her body/reflex.

marduk1507 said:
516. Tritonus is fast.

525. First of all. Yes Tri'st a genius, though she always spell like when she'st on crack.

King Chaos said:
519. Marduk has taken it upon himself to train Tritonus with G.B. Shaw kind of approach.

526. Even if if she'st a genius she does not know what that is.

6 Stringed Fingers said:
521: Tritonus is so fast she doesn't use quote buttons.
522: Her not using quote buttons might just be the reason of her lightning speed.
523: Her not using quote buttons may be explained by her being on crack and speed.
524: Which, in turn, may have contributed to the quickened metabolism of her body/reflex.

527. It's a fact about Tri that 522 has been stated before...

528. Tritonus uses "ist" instead of "is", probably because it looks weird enough to actually make someone think she does it on purpose.
529. Tritonus has introduced a fresh approach to maieutics.
530. She doesnt know what (or who) a genius is, which only proves the point above (you know, I know that I dont know anything and all that).
531. Tritonus is interesting.

marduk1507 said:
507. The.Jester.Race and Salamurhaaja compliment each other in a really gay manner. :heh:
508. Tritonus is on crack.
509. Keyy doesnt get the simpliest of jokes, because she drinks too much mountain dew.
510. rahvin isnt single anymore, so it seems.
531. Keyy doesn't get jokes just because is Keyy

6 Stringed Fingers said:
511: according to recent spams, we have another internet couple: Keyy and rahvin.
512: Keyy was under the influence of Mountain Dew while taking that decision, of course.
513: They are considering to move to Africa
514: and stalk hippos.
:lol:
huahua
532. Rahvin is busy and ancient
533. therefore he doesn't want to merry Keyy
534. That piece of news added to the effect of mountan dew made Keyy decide that she's gonna use rahvin as a couch
535. Keyy won't drink mountan dew for a while

537. Keyy is right about Trí being a potential murderer.
538. Marduk will not be Tri's first victim.
539. Tri's first victim will probably be a woman.
540. Or a man

543: Tritonus is like an absurd version of Onyx
544: Each generation of spammers makes the previous one appear in a more positive light
545: King Chaos added a topic that deals with Dark Tranquillity ;)
546: fireangel misses people such as The Fourth Horseman, Delirious and the Swedish guy who had Romano Prodi in his avatar, spoke a lot about politics and whose name she momentarily forgot.
Edit: It´s Child Of Time

Blitzkrieg Pajo said:
492. I can live with the fact that there was no Happy Birthday thread for me this year. Let's wait till next year :)

late happy birthday then :)

549: i too can live with the fact that there was no happy birthday thread for me last year, but if it'll happen this year too i'll call upon the mighty bubuwar. :p

552: UC has turned into a mass of random curly hair... the Einstein style?
553: Rince dyes the tip of her hair red
554: I'm obsessed with other people's hair because my hair is so hardcore it sucks... :heh:
555: Rince is taking good care of UC
556: and we'll have our post-whore back in August.

6 Stringed Fingers said:
556: and we'll have our post-whore back in August.

557: one of incendo's posts in another thread stands like a lonely cock in an open field saying something like, "welcome back Undo and Rincewind". (I thought they were back)
558: Zack and Etheral Sage very rarely appears on the board, lately.
559: so does Geri. but she usually prefers this manner.

fireangel said:
546: fireangel misses people such as The Fourth Horseman, Delirious and the Swedish guy who had Romano Prodi in his avatar, spoke a lot about politics and whose name she momentarily forgot.
Edit: It´s Child Of Time
Three weeks and I should have all the time in the world to kill, but hopefully not here.

560. King Chaos has a similar nick with former DT guitar player Fredrik Johansson who went by the nickname King Khaos during his time in the band The Rockateers.

The Rockateers were formed in Gothenburg, Sweden in 1999. The original bass-player Coffey quit the band at an early stage, to be replaced by former Dark Tranqullity guitar-player Fredrik Johansson (who adapted the name King Khaos).