18th May - 1st June 2009

right behind ya girl-mine's the 25th=2 parties for 2 weekends in a row-
jenna, where will you be??? we need a metallicat Set List:lol:

i am free that week for shenanigans - what's yer to do list look like so far?

Excellent!!! :kickass:

It's not very long really.

Universal Studios
Long Beach Arena and the Queen Mary (would love to recreate Maiden's famous photo with as many of the girls as possible)
Hollywood and all the touristy stuff
Hard Rock Cafe (as many as I can get to within the area! :lol: )

That's all I got so I'm up for anything that any peeps might want to suggest! :D

there's a guy who comes to our work every week with discount tix for movies and etc. i'll see if he had universal an:cool:d how much.

i checked jenna. it's $17 off, which means its still $54 (+parking). not as much off as i'd hoped, i guess you get a free lunch out of it.:Smug: seems like they've had better deals on the back of soda cans, i'll have to check those, too:lol:

i checked jenna. it's $17 off, which means its still $54 (+parking). not as much off as i'd hoped, i guess you get a free lunch out of it.:Smug: seems like they've had better deals on the back of soda cans, i'll have to check those, too:lol:

Thanks for checking!!! Is that per person or a group of however many people?

I can get discount tickets through my work. Universal is $54 per person. No limit. These are discount tickets and not coupons which means I'd have to buy them. My work has just about every big local place, too long to list. So, if something comes up I'll check.