2 questions!

MartyF

Nov 14, 2005
Germany
www.myspace.com
Hi there.
I have two questions:

1. I don't know if this has been asked before, but I can not find any Special Edition of V: The New Mythology Suite. Why hasn't SX released one?

2. Is there any page which has got a tour archive of the past 5-7 years? I'm searching for the german venues where SX has been played in the last few years.

Thanks in advance.

- MartyF -

I don't think they made a special edition V. If they did, I'd probably own it, since I am addicted to the album. (My psychiatrist said so.)

I think Inside Out released the special editions before V came out. Otherwise, it would probably say something on the site. Wouldn't it?

I believe there may have been a South American special edition of V, or maybe it was TiO. I vaguely remember someone mentioning it a while ago and they said there wasn't any unheard material. By special edition I mean regional and different to the one in Europe/North America which is the one available on the Symphony X site.

V was released by Metal Blade & as such I don't think InsideOut had the rights to reproduce a special edition of it.

The Japanese and I think Brazilian releases of V had Masquerade 98 on them.

ptah knemu said:
I don't think they made a special edition V. If they did, I'd probably own it, since I am addicted to the album. (My psychiatrist said so.)

I think Inside Out released the special editions before V came out. Otherwise, it would probably say something on the site. Wouldn't it?

The special edition reissues of the first 4 albums came out after the Odyssey, not after V.

Alright. Thanks for the answers so far.

I meant those SE editions with videos and screensavers on them, like you have them with first four albums. I think the label-thing sounds pretty plausible.
And yeah Beelzebub, I've found that tour archive on the official page, but I was wondering if there is any other unoffcial page with a larger archive...

MartyF said:
Hi there.
I have two questions:

1. I don't know if this has been asked before, but I can not find any Special Edition of V: The New Mythology Suite. Why hasn't SX released one?

2. Is there any page which has got a tour archive of the past 5-7 years? I'm searching for the german venues where SX has been played in the last few years.

Thanks in advance.

- MartyF -

1. Meanwhile IO should have the rights to puplish the CD. At least they have it in their catalogue and imo it wouldn't be included if they weren't allowed to do so. The only reason I can think of, is, that because it once was published with a different label (my copy is labelled Toshiba-EMI) and nowadays they just have the right to publish it but not to alter it in any way.

2. I know, they were in Germany in 2003, opening for Stratovarius. That was the year when I heard of them for the first time. Didn't like Statovarius at all but liked SyX from the start.