2 second gap between tracks?

CB101

Nov 6, 2002
Visit site
I noticed that on my copy of Saivor there is a 2 second gap between each song. The only reason this seems ackward is becuase certain tracks sound likethey should be connected together, but there are cut off abruptly. is there something wrong with ym cd or are they all like this? by the way i ahve the end records version.

Originally posted by Don Corleone
i have the same goddam thing. but i got used to it. after listening to type o negative's "october rust", you get used to that shit.
Very true! I'm recovered it from my collection last week! They fuckin rule! Maybe they are darker then antimatter... :eek:

type o negative are truly amazing. one of the most original band ive ever heard. i have all of their albums -except slow, deep and hard. mariner, do you have origin of the feces? truly hilarious!

and i realized...i was just listening to "love you to death"...man, that is one of the best songs ive ever heard in my life...full of emotion..."Am I good enough for you?"

yes he can with a very deep voice, but imo Sven Friedrich can do this at least as well as Peter Steel, and imo Sven has a much better deep voice.

Just listen to Dreadful Shadows- Craving or Intransigence

truly amazing songs

in finland we have a funny copy of TON.. woo, jyrki's dead cool. :cool:
i wonder if he sees a thing through his black glasses.. especially at night in a pub..? but oh my, those ROCK!!! :headbang:

eh, 69 eyes sucks. :D

Do you know the story when they signed Roadrunner? this is funny, horrible,... depressing (type O, right!)
signpromo.jpg

Don't forget to read the tiny letters!
He's even sicker then Ozzy... :yuk:

Yes I have the origin if the feces... i dont like it that much... but it's funny hearing him insulting the 'bad' crowd! We gonna play another song to bore you even more! (smth like that!) :lol: