20 minute video interview wikth Mike

Ohh please... Why is there always some people who have to act like dirty old men every single f@#&ing time a female member is located? No wonder there aren't many of them in here.

Sorry for the outburst. Just couldn't help it. :Smug:

OT: metal is a male dominated, sexist business. somehow, i have got used to this kind of testosteron-drenched rubbish by now though

(sorry mr. samsara moderator for the further abuse and wreck of this precious thread :Smug:)

you mean me?

Yeah I meant you. And all the other guys who write inappropriate stuff as soon as they find out some member is a girl. Don't take it personally though. What you wrote was rather harmless compared to some stuff that's been written before.

I remember the Thread where two girls played a cover of some song from Damnation. And the first 10 post or something was stuff like: "Wow you're hot, If I lived close to you, you'd have a lurker" and "Hey you're the bassist right, cause I'm just about to jerk off to you right now". Besides acting like pathetic retards those guys managed to scare the two young ladies away. I'm not surprised they didn't post here again.

I mean what kind of behaviour is that? To compliment someone on their looks is okay, but this is the Opeth forum ffs, not some f@#&ing dating site.

Yeah I meant you. And all the other guys who write inappropriate stuff as soon as they find out some member is a girl. Don't take it personally though. What you wrote was rather harmless compared to some stuff that's been written before.

I remember the Thread where two girls played a cover of some song from Damnation. And the first 10 post or something was stuff like: "Wow you're hot, If I lived close to you, you'd have a lurker" and "Hey you're the bassist right, cause I'm just about to jerk off to you right now". Besides acting like pathetic retards those guys managed to scare the two young ladies away. I'm not surprised they didn't post here again.

I mean what kind of behaviour is that? To compliment someone on their looks is okay, but this is the Opeth forum ffs, not some f@#&ing dating site.

sadly this seems to be like the usual behaviour on Metal/Prog-oriented Boards... too many Nerds around here who probably never had a chick in real life or something... i don't get it either.

To you, girls: Don't get permanently scared by some stupid jerks! Not every guy who has long hair and likes Metulll behaves like a child :D

Great interview, thanks=)

DragonLady1: some great photos from concerts on your myspace... nice work

Was somebody in this special show in Toulouse? Sounds funny what Mike tells about the train wreck :kickass::kickass:

Superficial posers.

Yeah I know.. and many people anyway.. During Christmas I've seen lots of family and I think that the main subject I talked about (like 60% of the time people talked to me about that) was that my hair was long. I mean.. what the hell! Who cares!? But I'm conscious that for a regretable majority, long hair is meant for girls. That's how sad the world is.