2000 Decibel 2004

Gaunerin said:
woohoooo.....so now it's offical with Lefay and I don't have to keep silent about it anymore :D
hmm....how could you know then?

I read in the Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet that Finntroll is confirmed as well. Vintersorg, Månegarm & Finntroll.... vikingmetal indeed!

wow, I didn't expect them to report about the festival. speaking of vikings......while I was browsing aftonbladet's site I read about a band Vikingarna. Never heard of them even though they are said to be big in Germany :D
NOJE-22s30-vikingarna-7_368.jpg

Draugen said:
I read in the Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet that Finntroll is confirmed as well. Vintersorg, Månegarm & Finntroll.... vikingmetal indeed!
WHAT? YOU MUST BE KIDDING???? WHERE DID U READ THIS? IF ITS TRUE, ITS JUST SIMPLY FUCKING AWESOME!!! I mean 2000decibel just book swedish band?? But maybe they do an exceptions or something`?! What a lineup then, three awesome ones!!

Gaunerin said:
wow, I didn't expect them to report about the festival. speaking of vikings......while I was browsing aftonbladet's site I read about a band Vikingarna. Never heard of them even though they are said to be big in Germany :D
NOJE-22s30-vikingarna-7_368.jpg
Aaarrrggh!!! Vikingarna! They´re like, the biggest band in Sweden for people over 40 with fucked-up music taste. My mom actually listens to them, and I have had to run away from her and her cd-player, screaming in agony lots of times. The reason just simply being the goddamned Vikingarna playing. But the worst part is that the same group of people in Sweden seems to feel that the guy in the middle, Christen Sjogren, is the worlds most gorgeous man in...
*sobbing* people can be so sad....

@ Draugen: Sorry, I didn't intend to open up old sores :D
Bring one of their CDs when you are coming to Bengtsfors ;)

@ svältvinter: about the Finntroll thing: very strange indeed. Aftonbladet isn't exactly the most reliable source I believe, hehe.

Gaunerin said:
@ svältvinter: about the Finntroll thing: very strange indeed. Aftonbladet isn't exactly the most reliable source I believe, hehe.
I asked them, and sorry to say, but it was false :(
Maybe they misstaked in some way with gates of metal that booked finntroll

YES!! Naglfar are confirmed, good to see them again :)
Also confirmed for the two main stages are The Haunted, Merciless, Beseech and Amaran.
For the stage in that tent all 12 bands playing there are announced too:
Beyond, Electric Earth, Gorefight, Ironware, Repulse, Shattered, Shiftlight, Silent Scythe, Sovereign, Syconaut, Trendkill and The Generals (I don't know any of these :eek: )

Gaunerin said:
YES!! Naglfar are confirmed, good to see them again :)
Also confirmed for the two main stages are The Haunted, Merciless, Beseech and Amaran.
For the stage in that tent all 12 bands playing there are announced too:
Beyond, Electric Earth, Gorefight, Ironware, Repulse, Shattered, Shiftlight, Silent Scythe, Sovereign, Syconaut, Trendkill and The Generals (I don't know any of these :eek: )
Yeah, awesome new bands i must say!

Draugen said:
Aaarrrggh!!! Vikingarna! They´re like, the biggest band in Sweden for people over 40 with fucked-up music taste. My mom actually listens to them, and I have had to run away from her and her cd-player, screaming in agony lots of times. The reason just simply being the goddamned Vikingarna playing. But the worst part is that the same group of people in Sweden seems to feel that the guy in the middle, Christen Sjogren, is the worlds most gorgeous man in...
*sobbing* people can be so sad....

Ha ha! Vikingarna rulez! Hits like Moskva and Djingis Khan are unbeatable... :p

I'm not entirely sure if I understand what you are thinking of now
confused-smiley-013.gif
but anyway.....

Anyone knows if there are more bands to be confirmed for 2000 Decibel? There shouldn't be many left (except a replacement for The Crown maybe).
And it seems we're going to be a few more UM'ers this time around? I should try to get in touch with Blue Jesus to see if he's coming again as well.