2005 is going to rock.

levi

Aug 26, 2004
2005 is going to be the best year for CDs next month Dragonlord is going to do there CD and will have the New Testament CD god this years going to be great. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :worship: :worship:

dear god I hope the newest Testament would be completed before the 2nd Dragonlord...because the first Dragonlord kinda lagged the band last time...

dear god I hope the newest Testament would be completed before the 2nd Dragonlord
I hope that too, but it probably won't happen as Dragonlord have already announced they'd enter the studio in February and nothing has been heard from TestAmenT. If they're not planning a secret recording session and a surprise release, we'll have to wait for them to start recording it until DL is done (I hope that at least the songs are written). I find it strange, because much more people are waiting for TestAmenT and much more time has passed since TestAmenT's latest record than since "Rapture", but Eric's in charge and he knows what he's doing. I really hope they'll be able to get in the studio before summer, but I'm full of doubts. Let's not speculate until we hear anything official, though

Yup, don't forget all the other amazing bands that will release stuff this year!!!

Nevermore
Kreator
Testament
Dark Tranquillity
Blood Red Throne
Etc, etc

It seems that way. Evergrey is releasing a DVD soon and most likely an album this year, Opeth is gonna be up there eventually. Celtic Frost will finally put out another album. The list of bands that kill is endless for this year. Too bad hard metal isn't mainstream anymore.