2007 TOUR DATES

We did a two week tour of Europe back in November, with Agalloch, Saturnus, and Thurisaz, I guess you missed it! We didn't play in Estonia though, unfortunately.

We're working on trying to get back there in the somewhat near future. Information will be posted here at the forum once we have it, so check back with us.

Yeah. I'll be waiting. It would be great when You come to Estonia. Then my dream comes true :rolleyes:

So you ask the band to come to your area...
Then when you hear they "might", you roll your eyes???
I assume (hope) you used that smiley by accident.

(I guess a lot can get lost in translation on the net...)

I don't think that rolled-eyes smiley was meant to be negative. Symbelmyne sent me a PM that was very complimentary and nice regarding the band so I don't see why they'd make a negative remark here. Probably just a typo.

Jason and Chris- I'd say your chances of hearing "Dark World Burden" @ Powerfest are pretty good. There have been some significant setlist changes since the last show we played though, so you'll be hearing some different stuff than you did at the GoM show in December, Jason! :)

BLS and 1349? Wow, and I thought I had a strange mix of musical interests!!!
(IE - Aside from Vito, I am possibly the only Nov Doom fan who likes Rhapsody).

I saw BLS once at Ozzfest. Just couldn't get into it.
Every song turned into a lame 10 minute guitar solo.

To each his own...to each his own
BLS absolutely tears it up in a small live setting (zakk even takes an intermission 1/2 way through. At the hob chicago show he got the chicago chapter angels up there and they formed a circle and lit up a doob while he jammed some diary of a madman on the acoustic)
I think its pretty cool...Zakk is just about the only one that would do that.
And as far as security trying to bust the angels for sparkin up a J on stage...i think not

don't know about that, I used to love rhapsody and ND at the same time, then I stopped liking rhapsody as much haha.

Thats exactly how I felt about BLS at Ozzfest.

Damn. Last week I secured a new unit in my complex and my move date is June 16. I have no control over this unfortunately since I was on a waitlist and I had to grab the first unit that opened up. There's no way that I am gonna make that Double Door show now. Guess I will have to make due with Powerfest! I'm very much looking forward to that one anyway.
I hate moving.:Smug: