2008 Presidential Candidates

Looks like Rudy is fucking done. I think Huckabee is as well, but he might stay in just to swing votes from McCain or Romney to see that one doesn't get the nomination, considering those two are clearly the frontrunners now.

EDIT: Edwards dropped out of the race as well.

Rudy is a psychopath. He never had a shot.
Huckabee isn't going anywhere...
Romney is a jackass. But if McCain gets the nomination he'll win the white house, so I'm rooting for Romney right now.

id say its clinton v mccain. with clinton winning

but the DNC is fucking clinton over. every primary she wins, she doesnt recieve delegates. its pretty lame. not that i want her to win though
~gR~

His administration sure spent the fuck out of our budget.

Also, why are people so against Clinton? If you cite that video game bullshit, then you're just fucking stupid and gullible for falling for pre-campaign pandering.

But if McCain gets the nomination he'll win the white house, so I'm rooting for Romney right now.
Get real broseph. The democrats really have to do something stupid to lose now. McCain supports the war and that is very unpopular with reasonable people. The last two Republican regimes have raped the budget to fund corporations, rich people and the military. If anyone still wants to keep the party of "fiscal responsibility" in power after that is crazy.