2010 April North America tour

Seems like there are a fair amount of Eluveitie fans here amongst the Amon Amarth fans on this board. (Myself included)

It looks like I am going to have an opportunity to sit down with someone from Eluveitie for an interview during the Chicago stop - I've got a good list of stuff I'd like to ask but wanted to see if any one here had any burning questions....

If so, feel free to PM me!

Going to the show in San Francisco, this will be my first time seeing them.

Just one question: How long do you usually have to wait after their set to meet them?

for those going to NYC show lets meet up before the show for some beer at the pub

Sounds good. How early you wanna meet up? I would think early so we don't sacrifice front spots in the line for the barricade. If not then I say we do it afterwards if your up for it.

Have you met the band? If so, how long did you have to wait before/after the show to meet them?

Have you met the band? If so, how long did you have to wait before/after the show to meet them?

Nope I've never met them. The only other time I've seen them (a couple of years ago at Slim's) I had to leave ASAP after the show to catch the last BART train home. I'll be driving this time though, I don't think theres a BART station anywhere near Regency Center

24 hour countdown till the LA show, will be my 5th time seeing the mighty AA!

If anyone wants to meet up and drink some brews before the LA show there are plenty of good places in downtown hollywood!

Out of order but here are the songs from last night (HOB Hollywood)

From TOTTG
* Twilight of the thunder god (#1)
* Free will sacrifice (#2)
* Guardians of Asgaard
* Tattered Banners And Bloody Flags
* Live for the Kill (last before encore)

From WOOOS
* Valhall awaits me
* Runes to my memory
* Asator
* Cry of the black birds (Encore #1)
* Under the northern star

From FON
* Pursuit of Vikings (Encore #2)
* Valkyries Ride (#3)

From VTW
* Death in Fire
* And the world will cease to be