2012 tours

I want to go to every one of those shows ... how much will that cost me?
Not interested in any of those. I've lost almost all interest in anything but club shows. Plus... my interest in live performances by people older than my parents, has waned.

Hey Aurel... come see Graveyard Thursday at the Bowery. AMAZING live band.

Fuck Tours, Gathering of the Bestial Legions V this Saturday shall shit upon all these relics. I want to see these fucks more than any other band on the card.

Last edited by a moderator:
Legendary BLACK SABBATH guitarist Tony Iommi has been diagnosed with the early stages of lymphoma, a cancer of the lymphocytes, a type of cell that forms part of the immune system.

Iommi is currently working with his doctors to establish the best treatment plan and remains upbeat and determined to make a full and successful recovery

saw this ... blows chunks ... my dad died of this crap lymphoma ... of course those days a cancer diagnosis at any stage was a guaranteed death certificate.

Ozzy is healthy as fuck of course.

you're going to see THAT Zod?

that prefab band? orange amp, hippie stance, everything carefully thought out image/sound band?
I saw them for the first time at Sweden Rock 2007, and they blew my doors off. Spent most of the next day, at the festival, trying to hunt down their debut. I think I paid 8,000 SEK for it. The disc was very good, but didn't do the live performance justice. So I thought perhaps it was just the atmosphere... the festival setting... the right amount of alcohol in my system. Then I saw them again, a year later, in NYC. They absolutely blew my doors off. Hands down one the best live bands I've ever seen. If this is prefabricated... more please!

I think the tickets are $17, including TM charges. If you can make it work, you won't be disappointed. And drinks are on me.

:kickass:

I think the tickets are $17, including TM charges. If you can make it work, you won't be disappointed. And drinks are on me.

:kickass:

Thanks Greg ... sounds tempting but will have to be next time ...

I am still going to see RIOT on the 18th ... maybe you come down for that!!!