2012 tours

was supposed to go see RIOT tonight ... everyone left that wanted to go completely pussied out last minute.

going to shows alone sucks. so i am going home (but not until I tank up on bourbon)

Dude. I once drove 7 hours to see Devin Townsend ALONE (until I randomly met chromatose and ct thrash), then drove back home the same night #notapussy

you are more a man than me ... this gig was only 20 minutes away.

I went to countless gigs alone but I felt like getting hammered tonight and singing along to some power metal. not really doable when you are alone.

or is it?

Last edited by a moderator:
yipedi do da yay

Artillery, Deceased, Prime Evil, Sectioned, Dimentianon, Day of the Beast, Midnite Hellion, Sacrificial Blood

Sat, May 26, 2012
Doors: 5:00 pm / Show: 6:00 pm
Saint Vitus
Brooklyn, NY
$18.00

Artillery and Deceased on one bill... would totally be down for that if it weren't on the other side of the continent...

In other news, I'll be going to this show

Decibel Magazine Tour
BEHEMOTH (meh), WATAIN (yay), THE DEVIL'S BLOOD (haven't heard them) and IN SOLITUDE (yay)

Apr. 11 - Columbus, OH - The Bluestone
Apr. 12 - Pittsburgh, PA - Mr. Smalls
Apr. 13 - Chicago, IL - Bottom Lounge
Apr. 14 - St. Paul, MN - Station Four
Apr. 16 - Lawrence, KS - Granada Theater
Apr. 17 - Denver, CO - Summit Theatre
Apr. 18 - Salt Lake City, UT - The Complex
Apr. 20 - Seattle, WA - Studio Seven
Apr. 21 - Vancouver, BC - Rickshaw
Apr. 22 - Portland, OR - Hawthorne Theater
Apr. 23 - San Francisco, CA - Slims
Apr. 25 - Los Angeles, CA - House Of Blues
Apr. 26 - Phoenix, AZ - Nile Theater
Apr. 27 - Albuquerque, NM - Sunshine Theater
Apr. 29 - San Antonio, TX - White Rabbit
May 01 - Tampa, FL - Orpheum
May 02 - Atlanta, GA - Masquerade
May 04 - Charlotte, NC - Amos Southend
May 05 - Baltimore, MD - Rams Head
May 06 - Philadelphia, PA - Trocadero Theatre
May 08 - Toronto, ON - Opera House
May 09 - Montreal, QC - Club Soda
May 10 - Quebec City, QC - Imperial
May 11 - Worcester, MA - Palladium
May 12 - New York, NY - Irving Plaza

Anyone going to MDF? I've never been and somehow I actually miss the eccentric and colourful city of Baltimore. Is it time to return (and indulge in some smoked meat sold to you by a gentleman whose more-than-slightly-off-centre wife will rant, rave, kiss you on the cheek and share your weekend itinerary with a dining room full of surprisingly genial senior citizens)?

i am debating but mostly for Negura ... although I am pretty sure they will play a NYC gig while they are here.

I am probably going to miss Overkill AGAIN ... will most like have my daughters bday party that day.

never seen these guys ...

ALCEST ... US Tour .. w/ Deafheaven (who I have been enjoying lately ... http://deathwishinc.com/bands/126/ )

426364_171560219614145_152244168212417_186357_648123349_n.jpg