2012 tours

Mastodon and Opeth will be in Atlanta in May. The Primus show at the Ryman is in May. I'm not sure if I'm going to make either one :(

really ALL of you need to see Negura Bunget when they hit your state ... might be your only chance ever.

the Brooklyn show is their first one of the tour. hope they are not getting off the flight earlier the same day.

this non-answer does not please me

though i'll admit I did warm to that album they put out, it was decent enough.

i think this is the first video that has sold me on "new" NB ... definitely an improvement over the more stoic previous incarnation

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else going to see Alcest on Saturday?

Have fun tonight Zod ... make sure you go in early for Deafheaven ... heard the show is on the brink of a sellout.

btw ... anyone up for this tour?

Mesh_KolossTour_Admat.jpg

"new" NB will put on a kickass show.

but man ... people ... ULCERATE .... listen to this chaos :kickass:
the drummer man has to be my favorite right now ... goddamn that dude

So Godspeed are playing here five nights in a row........... and EVERY GODDAMN SHOW IS SOLD OUT. I thought that shit was next month! GodDAMMIT!!!!!

I'm probably going to this music fest in September. Some pretty sweet metal on the bill (Atlas Moth, Baroness, Altar of Plagues, etc.). I really love how this fest is run...... I attended 2 years ago.... The smaller acts play in clubs all around downtown Raleigh, with the bigger acts playing at night, in town square. Last time out I saw Fucked Up in a tiny club and ended the show with no shirt and a bloody nose, soaked in beer. Then I smoked weed to Raekwon. Good times.

poster-horz.png

looks like I will be heading to INQUISITION on Friday with the local RC crew ...

not that familiar with their stuff ... yet ...

what track is this?

i'd like to hit both ... but if I can't will go to Ulcerate ... don't think they will be around often.

Oh my effin lord. inquisition is the best band on the planet. These 2 dudes are not human!!!!!!

Holy Fuck!!!;

1.5 hours of relentless pummeling