2012 tours

this tour is already in trouble.

TO SAVE THE 'DEATH TO ALL' ATLANTA & DALLAS SHOWS: there is only one way that these two shows can be saved over this Memorial Day long weekend - a mass amount of tix need to be sold. Right away. Before Tuesday. If not, I am told the shows are history. I am very sorry it all depends upon 'in advance' sales, but this isn't my choice or decision. Guys, I am sorry for this - but it depends on logistics. Tix must be sold in order to justify the trips by so many musicians & crew. Spread the word to fans who don't follow this fb page. ERIC

i would not mind seeing the NYC show though ... anyone up for it? I know Zod expressed some interest.

I did see Death 2x in their prime though so this would kind of suck in some ways.

FYI

>>>
I'm as excited as hell as we move closer to seeing a DEATH TO ALL DVD happening! The New York IRVING PLAZA show will be professionally filmed, so if you're going to that show, put your best metal faces on!

going to check out EPMD in Bed-Stuy Brooklyn in an hour ... by myself ... it was nice knowing you all.

this fucking ruled :kickass:

552812_10150880145857549_952783596_n.jpg

577449_10150880108772549_519653040_n.jpg

do you see any white people in those pics? there were a few ... the crazy ... great vibe at the show though.

I was just joking of course ... wasn't expecting a fight or kidnapping ... but you know ... you get uneasy ... you know what that's like Jerry, right? :loco:

missed the Dragged into Sunlight show tonight ...

this is a pic from it ... from a few minutes ago someone posted on FB.

these dudes play the entire show with their backs to the audience ... except the drummer who is not shy.

599003_10150926709109864_2054362694_n.jpg

7/18: Chicago, IL @ Reggies

7/19: Grand Rapids, MI @ Pyramid Scheme

7/20: Columbus, OH @ Ruby Tuesday

7/21: Baltimore, MD @ Golden West

7/22: Philadelphia, PA @ North Star

7/23: Brooklyn, NY @ Saint Vitus

7/25: Cambridge, MA @ TT The Bears

7/26: Montreal, QC @ Il Motore

7/27: Toronto, ON @ Courthouse

how much do you think a band like Suffocation for instance makes for a show like MDF? ... or for a Wacken appearance?

:lol: ... probably

but I mean it must be pretty lucrative to be on the road nowadays, them and Death Angel for example seems like have been touring non-stop for the last few years. Death Angel especially.
I think they played NY like 3 times this year alone ...

I wonder about this from time to time. With the exception of very very few bands, I don't think these guys do more then breakeven. I remember when Mike akerfeldt joked about finally being able to quit his dayjob and that was years after I assumed opeth was already rolling in dough. Hell, Peter left the band at their height of popularity to go be a physicist

I wonder about this from time to time. With the exception of very very few bands, I don't think these guys do more then breakeven. I remember when Mike akerfeldt joked about finally being able to quit his dayjob and that was years after I assumed opeth was already rolling in dough. Hell, Peter left the band at their height of popularity to go be a physicist

Playing metal music of ANY kind is a shit career move. Venture into the extreme and you're doomed financially (if you're stupid enough to think you'll go beyond hobbying)