2012 tours

photo-full.jpg

Week after Days of the Doomed..must see Manilla Road...

havent heard, but ive seen the name around. are they awesome? are you suggesting i need to stand up and watch FOUR bands in one night?! geez man im gettin old!

Standing up for one band and their opener is hard enough. No way I could do four bands.

havent heard, but ive seen the name around. are they awesome? are you suggesting i need to stand up and watch FOUR bands in one night?! geez man im gettin old!
It's heavy metal about the devil mercyful fate style pretty much, perhaps a bit overhyped but good shit

Last edited by a moderator:
saw that earlier ... i'd like to see them again, but the NY stop is at Jones Beach which is an armpit of an amphitheater ON THE FUCKING BEACH which crosswinds that can take out a Cessna (so the sound is shite) and they sell no booze either.

is that metal?

nice. Speedwolf playing here April 1st with some local bands (Sylvus, Sepulchre, Kyfe)

I'd really like to see The Atlas Moth and Pallbearer live. I've been surprised how good The Atlas Moth is, that "Holes in the Desert" song has been kicking my dick in

I am happy to announce that the lurch, the Zod (and lovely wife) and old RC CEO Jake E. Lee will be making an appearance at the NYC stop of the Negura tour.

in other related news ....

OLD MAN GLOOM - East Coast Tour, May 2012.
Old man Gloom is Aaron Turner (ISIS, Mamiffer), Nate Newton (Converge, Doomriders), Caleb Scofield (Cave In, Zozobra) and Santos Montaño (Zozobra, Old Man Gloom). They will be touring the in the Northeastern United States this May. Go see them.

05/03 - Boston, MA - Great Scott
05/04 - Philidelphia, PA - First Unitarian Church
05/05 - Richmond, VA - Strange Matter
05/06 - Balitmore, MD - Otto Bar
05/07 - Hamden, CT - The Space
05/08 - New York, NY - Europa

Van Halen
Fleetwood Mac
Black Sabbath
Eagles
Rolling Stones
I can't believe these bands are still alive. Maybe rock n' roll really never does die?

I haven't gone to anything but local shows in over a year, and usually only if I'm playing. I think the last show I went to was Agalloch at the end of 2010. It was fuckin' amazing and I'm so god damn glad I was there, but honestly I don't miss going to concerts much at all. I don't even know why I feel this way. :err: