2015 Stanley Cup Final

Delitzsch

Führendes Mitglied
Dec 14, 2013
Let the speculation begin! :cool:

Personally, I'm a Bruins fan. I wouldn't mind Tampa Bay Lightning taking it this year.

Fuck 'em, they beat the Habs. :lol:

I wouldn't mind any of the teams winning, they aren't dicks (unlike the Bruins ;)).

I really hope Tampa wins, I am sick of Chicago always winning/overall being really good! (haha).

My brain says Chicago will win, my heart wants Tampa to win. I'd guess Chicago in five or six if I was betting money.

The playoffs have been fantastic this year, tons of close OT games (though goals have been scarce in many of the games)

I really hope Tampa wins, I am sick of Chicago always winning/overall being really good! (haha).

My brain says Chicago will win, my heart wants Tampa to win. I'd guess Chicago in five or six if I was betting money.

The playoffs have been fantastic this year, tons of close OT games (though goals have been scarce in many of the games)
I'm with you, MoTang. My gut says Chicago, but I'd love to see Tampa Bay stick it to them. :cool:

I'm with Tampa guys on this one. I think it'd be a bit boring if Chicago won again, then we'd have two different Stanley Cup winners in the last four years and three winners in the last six years(!)
Not that Chicago doesn't deserve to win, they're an excellent team. I've watched the first three games (3 am coffee pots for the win, since I'm in Finland!) and
I think Tampa's been on the drivers seat a tad more, it's a shame the first game ended like it did because they were in control.
It only showed what the Blackhawks can do. Their core is basically the same as last time they won, so they definitely know what it takes to win. I'd still love to see the "stars" wake up on both teams, they've been awfully quiet.

Well if the Blackhawks start waking up, it'll be an opportune time with Ben Bishop being out now. Hopefully, that kid Vasilevskiy can hold it down.

Unfortunately for the Hawks Vasilevskiy is extremely capable in goal, almost as much as Bishop in my opinion. He's a big goalie who likes to play out front, he can definitely hold his own.

But when the hawks have momentum they cant be stopped. Now that they've tied up the series I can see them going all the way.

Unfortunately for the Hawks Vasilevskiy is extremely capable in goal, almost as much as Bishop in my opinion. He's a big goalie who likes to play out front, he can definitely hold his own.

But when the hawks have momentum they cant be stopped. Now that they've tied up the series I can see them going all the way.
Yeah, he definitely proved himself in game 4, even though they lost. I guess having some playoff experience outside of the NHL helps. Looks like he's got a bright future ahead of him.

Maybe I'm a bit biased, but Gudlevskis (Bolts 3rd goalie) is also ready to kick ass. He already played for the Bolts last year in the playoffs and he had a career match vs team Canada in the olympics. Bolts got the goalie thing figured out for sure.

Welp, I think today's game would be super telling of who would win the series.

That first goal though, so sad. Anyone else get frustrated too when it seems like the fourth line of the Lightning always let goals in? (no offence to Morrow, he used to be the captain of the Stars who are my favourite team, but come on...he's basically near the end of his career now).

They do generate some offence, but man it's brutal watching the fourth line sometimes.

Well, congrats to Chicago. Fucking bastards...haha. Tampa Bay just couldn't score the whole series it seems. Stamkos was a no show.

Yeah, at least they made some history. I thought Stamkos was starting to wake up, but the pucks just couldn't find the back of the net.

Yeah, at least they made some history. I thought Stamkos was starting to wake up, but the pucks just couldn't find the back of the net.
Yeah, it wasn't completely Stamkos' fault, he played well near the end and have some good chances in game six. I think the other heavy hitters on the team like Johnson didn't play that great either, and Bishop was like 80% probably the majority of the series.

IDK what happened, but I thought Chicago would win, even though I wanted Tampa to take it. I thought Crawford wasn't playing that amazing but he was making the saves when it counted and he probably has some of the best two lines of defencemen in the league right now.

...at least Golden State won in NBA I guess, haha.