2018 Stanley Cup playoffs

I am pulling for the Caps. I really don't like the idea of an expansion team winning it all. Damn you Fleury.

that was a great game 7

the intensity kept building until the fight broke out, that was fucking great

but damn the Bolts shit the bed last night. they needed to get more shots, but Holtby played a great game

Reactions: Kez
That fight.. I would have liked to have seen what was going on between those two while they were both sitting in their penalty boxes.

No surprise that Las Vegas' betting lines have their Golden Knights favored to win Monday.

Reactions: Trodden
Its tied up at 1-1 with next game in Washington tomorrow night. It DOES look like its going to be a great series. My wife's like, "isn't hockey season over yet?" LOL. She wouldn't be asking that if the Preds were still in it.

Don't be surprised if Vegas stages a comeback tonight. They've been a resilient team all year & it doesn't seem likely to me they'll just fade away so easily.

Thanks, Norse. It feels a bit like a large weight has been lifted off the proverbial shoulders of this area. I always thought it would be the Caps to break through, just wasn't sure when!

WASHINGTON CAPITALS - STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!

Has a very nice ring to it.... :tickled:

Congrats also to the Golden Knights on a remarkable inaugural season!

Reactions: NorseBlood
It's just the way we do things in sports here in DC. We give LOTS of money to mediocre coaches and players, and then decide NOT to pay those that have actual success.

Go DC sports teams.........sheesh.

Well, we at least got to celebrate for 10 days or so.......