24 - do you know the series?

Maqus said:
Ehh, I'm not gonna ask for his number then.

Go ed Turkey say Cyprus is a country :lol: everyone else in the world knows that, ffs.
you cant seriously be saying that hahaha

everybody knows it's a country, silly. but what they mean by "recognizing cyprus" is accepting the whole island as a greek state. thats what all the arguments are about. turkey wants the northern turkish side to be recognized as well.

at least you know turkish people live on that island or do you?

Don Corleone said:
you cant seriously be saying that hahaha

everybody knows it's a country, silly. but what they mean by "recognizing cyprus" is accepting the whole island as a greek state. thats what all the arguments are about. turkey wants the northern turkish side to be recognized as well.

at least you know turkish people live on that island or do you?

Jaysus, no, never would of guessed that :OMG: I just thought you want the island for yesevves cause theyve loadsa gold and that shit. :Spin:

I just find it luvvely how you call me silly, the only sympathetic voice for the "turkish cause" and leave sarcastic remarks unnoticed. Go ed Don :lol:

God is love after all.

we should chase the turks off that island with very large sticks, then turn it into a resort for people from places like dagenham and essex and coventy and then let the turks bomb it to pieces in the middle of july. sorted

What's wrong with people from those places? I only know one person from Coventry I dislike, Philip Larkin, but he's long dead.

Maqus said:
I just find it luvvely how you call me silly, the only sympathetic voice for the "turkish cause" and leave sarcastic remarks unnoticed. Go ed Don :lol:

God is love after all.
"the only sympathetic voice for the turkish cause?"

yeah whatever marta

sorry if you're pissed but your above comment was so shallow
i didnt expect that from such a sympathetic voice

Goddam, you call me silly and when I dare to complain about it you call my post soooo shallow. :lol: Yeah, whatever, Don.

Maqus said:
Go ed Turkey say Cyprus is a country :lol: everyone else in the world knows that, ffs.
do you consider this post of yours to be intelligent, marta? i have to get back to the point 'cause you wonder off with girls disappointing me and crap i have no idea about.

dont make it a "girl/boy" or "turkey/other countries" issue. because it isnt.

can you honestly say that you knew what "saying cyprus is a country" meant before i told you a few days ago? because if you did, then you would know it's not as easy as saying "oh yeah cyprus is a country."

:cry:

No, it's a stupid post, stupid, stupid, stupid.

I'm stupid, seee? Unforgivably, utterly, disappointingly, sadly stupid.

Take this one too, as the ultimate evidence of my stupidity. And forgive me for ever directing a post to you or mentioning Turkey, a kurva életbe.

Maqus said:
:cry:

No, it's a stupid post, stupid, stupid, stupid.

I'm stupid, seee? Unforgivably, utterly, disappointingly, sadly stupid.

Take this one too, as the ultimate evidence of my stupidity. And forgive me for ever directing a post to you or mentioning Turkey, a kurva életbe.
i was just trying to get back to the discussion

whatever you say marta

Hehe, I was fucking angry last night, I was swearing silently for minutes. God bless the internet.

But the discussion was about 24, which I have nothing to say about :D