Kickass Series

My favourites:

Six Feet Under (the top favourite) - I loved it since the first episode and loved it even more after watching the last one. One of the best endings I've ever seen.

Dexter
The Wire
Deadwood
Carnivàle
Oz
Battlestar Galactica
Lost
House M.D.

hi :wave:

I love House M.D, but don't know any of the other series you mentioned :(

posted a quick bit last night but here is the real deal.

Those i posted above
The Office
How not to live your life(a great great british comedy)
Lost
Chuck
Big Bang Theory
Community
Modern Family
House(grand as hell)
No Reservations(Anthony Bourdain is the man)
Man Vs. Food
Dead Set(british Zombie show)

I get a few random british shows from sites that sound good, thus how i found dead set and how not to live your life.

Oz
The Sopranos
Skins
Sons of Anarchy
House
Cold Feet
Gilmore Girls (girrrly stuff)
and many many more, I especially love britcoms.

Oz

Skins
Sons of Anarchy

You mean skins like the british teen drama? i enjoyed the first 2 seasons, when season 3 started and they had a whole different cast i was instantly turned off, i couldnt even make it through one episode.

Also ive heard TONS of good about SOA from friends and message boards as of late, guess ill finally check it out.

Flight of the Conchords has to be seen btw. Haven't seen the whole first season yet, but some moments in this series are golden.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs_rXxi0zhM&feature=related

Sadly the best I could find on youtube.

I love Flight of the Conchords.. just looking at Germaines face makes me laugh. Even thinking about looking at his face is making me laugh.

This is my favourite song from it, Sugar Lumps:

I've been watching True Blood, Skins, Breaking Bad, Dexter

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean skins like the british teen drama? i enjoyed the first 2 seasons, when season 3 started and they had a whole different cast i was instantly turned off, i couldnt even make it through one episode.
Yep, that's the one. I loved the first two seasons and was pretty sceptical about the third one, but it's actually really good! It's really different from the first ones, but if you don't expect it to be like them, you might really like it! It's the same cast for the 4th season next year also, but after that it is the next generation again. Don't know if it works anymore then :D

Also ive heard TONS of good about SOA from friends and message boards as of late, guess ill finally check it out.
Check it out, definitely! I just love it. And Charlie Hunnam is soooo hot.

I'm currently watching "Ross Kemp in Afghanistan". Awesome documentary, gives a different perspective on war.
Other favs:
Mythbusters
Rome
Brainiac
Time Warp

ITS ALWAYS SUNNY IS THE BEST SHOW!

I actully came across the show on this forum, some of you guys were talking about it so I downloaded the 4 seasons and have been watching the 5th now(as well as the xmas special)

I''ve also been watching Testees. For those that don't know, its a show about 2 guys that test random drugs which ussaly ends up fucking them up. Funny stuff(if you like REALLY low brow comady)

Six Feet under is perhaps the greatest show Ever. Moving beyond words.