TV series

Alongside Death

On The Descent To Hell
Oct 9, 2005
I know that there is a TV thread already but this is specifically for the TV series. I accidentally had contact with them and they immediately cought my attention.

Couple of series I watched:
Dexter
Nip-tuck
Scrubs
Family Guy

As you see it doesn't matter what the genre is. What are your favorite TV series, which one would you recommend?

I've heard that Scrubs are hilarious and It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia too.

Well, i'm not sure if is possible to watch nowadays, but you shall watch:

O.Z. - the best drama series that i've seen.
Seinfeld - the best comedy series that i've seen.
Curb Your Enthusiasm.
C.S.I.
Law & Order S.V.U.
House.
Meerkat Manor.
Las Vegas.
and, maybe, Sex and the City

O.Z.
Six Feet Under
Californication
Entourage
Weeds
The Sopranos
Seinfeld
House
Family Guy

I would really recommend "Six Feet Under" if your looking for a good drama series.

Best show ever: Firefly.

Currently watch (when DVDs come out): House, Breaking Bad, Lost, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

No longer on the air but good: The Wire, Buffy The Vampire Slayer (and Angel), Scrubs (last 2 seasons were garbage, though), Arrested Development, Mr. Show

Haven't seen you in a while, Maggot.

I really only watch shit like That 70's show, King of the Hill, etc.

I'm trying to get into Arrested Development but the first few episodes of season one really aren't very funny.

Before that I watched all of Freeks and Geeks, I <3 that show.

I love the new Doctor Who. Haven't watched the original.

Who is your favorite Doctor/assistant? I like David Tennant and Billie Piper but when Christopher Eccleston was the Doctor I was completely convinced that when he regenerated the next guy would be fucking awful. Tennant grew on me in ways I cannot describe, much like barnacles on a large rock.

I prefer the new series to the old to be honest, it's much more contemporary and the special effects are better.

So how about Tim & Eric? I think you can't be neutral on it, you gotta either LOVE it or think it's the dumbest show ever made. I personally adore it and have seen every episode, but I am disappointed so far with the new season. "Puberty" with the I-Jammer sketch was ace, but the rest left quite a lot to be desired and it seems like they're running out of ideas. Wonder how the new episode will be.

A highlight of my Tim & Eric life has been showing it to a Japanese friend and having her love it just as much as I do. We now walk around making "Casey faces" and getting excited whenever there is shrimp and white wine in the same venue.