TV shows

They must have remade it for the US market. Just be thankful you don't have them as I think they've got to b on the list of most annoying people

*will stop ranting about Trinny and Susannah now, I promise!*

I've just decided to log back on 'cause I just couldn't allow my brain to rot watching 'My Super Sweet 16". Dear God that programme is bad but strangely addictive. Like too much sugar or something. The kids are so irritating and spoilt and their parents just encourage them in their megalomaniac delusion that they are mini superstars whose slightest whims have to be attended to.

The episode I was watching before I got annoyed featured this highly spoilt brat called Audrey who started throwing a fit because her parents bought her a car but didn't present it at the party , so she started whining and swearing at her mum. If I tried that rubbish at any point in my life...

Daytime telly is shite. Perhaps it's a good thing I'm usually at work or working on the novel so I don't see it.

I'm watching several tv shows (with italian subtitles, you know :p ). Right now I'm absolutely adoring BREAKING BAD, which is pure genius, wonderful. Then I'm watching:

Spartacus
Community (love love love)
Person of Interest
House
Bored to Death
Game of Thrones
The Walking Dead
Once Upon a Time
The Big Bang Theory
Sherlock (UK)
The Fades (UK)

and I've seen Will&Grace, Lost, My name is Earl, Boris (ITA), The Prisoner (original), Twin Peaks, Heroes and maybe something else.

Far too many shows keep my attention.

When the fall season ends in May, then the summer TV season starts...