TV series

Is anyone watching Flash Forward?...I had someone recommend this serie to me. Is it any good?

I've seen half the first season, and in my opinion, no. The plot was slow and most importantly, there were no halfway interesting characters at all.

I never saw the appeal of Time and Eric, it's like the premise of the show is to make a stupid face and just hold it.

Anyone care to enlighten me? I have no doubt that I may be missing something, so... yeah

If you think demented, self-referencing "ironic" slapstick is funny, then Tim & Eric was tailor made for you. It's not for everyone, most people find it numbingly stupid.

If you think demented, self-referencing "ironic" slapstick is funny, then Tim & Eric was tailor made for you. It's not for everyone, most people find it numbingly stupid.

Is it anything like The Andy Milonakis show? If it is, I'm going to have to stab Randy MOSS in throat

Tim & Eric is fucking hilarious. People who don't get that kind of humor can't be my friends.

Seinfeld
Jeopardy
Family Guy
Dirty Jobs
Survivorman
Planet Earth
Prisonbreak
The 4400
X Files
The Sopranos
Carnivale

I'll watch the following if they're on, but I don't follow em that much:
Two and a Half Men
The Big Bang Theory
Simpsons (now)
Mythbusters
Man vs. Wild

and that's about it really

So I started watching Spartacus: Blood and Sand with full knowledge that it was going to be cheesy as hell...and now like 9 episodes in, I'm completely shocked at the great quality of the show! Sure the first 2-3 episodes are nacho cheese, but after that the story becomes extremely engaging!

Anyone else here that watches it?

So I started watching Spartacus: Blood and Sand with full knowledge that it was going to be cheesy as hell...and now like 9 episodes in, I'm completely shocked at the great quality of the show! Sure the first 2-3 episodes are nacho cheese, but after that the story becomes extremely engaging!

Anyone else here that watches it?

Right on Cy.

I ordered Starz Network specifically for this series...pleasantly surprised with the quality as well. I have not missed a single second of this show! I put it right up there along with Sons Of Anarchy for my current favorites.

note: season 2- of Spartacus is / was already in the works but put on delay until the actor (Whitfield) who plays Spartacus recovers from treatments for early stages of cancer. They say his prognosis looks good however.

Any places online that I can watch Sons Of Anarchy without downloading? Also Rome,The Wire,and The Sopranos? I want to see some episodes since I'm not interested in buying it's dvds yet, or watching it edited.