Kickass Series

My favourite one:

supernatural.jpg

And other ones like Lost, X-Files, CSI and Desperate Housewives.
I used to like watching Smallville, but now I can´t stand it!! It´s the same all the time!! Clark sucks there!

anyone watch It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. has to be one of the funniest shows i have ever watched. it has Danny Devito and it just hits all the marks.

Weird..never heard of it. I'll have to check it out.

Kitiini yeah Flight of The Conchords is a must see! its awesome

Indeedy! I'm glad you're with me on this one Ted (sorry..just an old Bottom remark that pops up in my head at times..pay no attention to it..it just means that I'm happy you see it my way..heh)

Daniela_Noturna My favourite one: Supernatural

Never heard of this one either..guess I'll have to check it out. Of course, I liked X-files when it was around. Not post Mulder though.
I'm a bit sceptic though towards new programs about supernatural things...cause it creates a lot of superstitious people. But sure, as entertainment it's hopefully good.

Futurama (I love this show. The movies have ranged from great [Bender's Big Score] to just ok [the other two], but the show is hard to top.)

Star Trek - The Original Series (Classic, entertaining, and great show.)

The Twilight Zone (Same as above.)

The Outer Limits (Original series, that is. They did some awesome stuff with very little time and money. Too bad a lot of people consider it a Twilight Zone ripoff - they weren't that similar.)

The Office (American one. Just a damn funny show.)

I used to watch Kolchak: The Night Stalker sometimes, and that was a pretty kickass show. My girlfriend loves Ghost Hunters, which is pretty damn entertaining, too.

/me likes Futurama, Family Guy, Invader Zim etc..

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8l_Gf8_5JCM&feature=related[/ame]

The True MiniMoose...speaks!

From Urban Dictionary:
1.mini moose

The bestest character on invader zim along with Gir, he is introduced in the christmas episode
"this is mini moose he has been with us the whole time you just havnt seen him"
Oct 15, 2003

Girls often don't like Futurama for some reason. Just my little theory. Of course to make the next post not be a "I'm a girl and I like Futurama!" post I'm going to say that there are exceptions to the rule, but just enough to prove it right ;)

And yes, this is another confusing post by me.

Not enough love for The Sopranos or Californication.

I just started watching through all of The X Files again tooas nothing really great seems to be coming out at the moment.

The Wire is probably the best tv series ever along with Sopranos.

Oh, and also Carnivale is a must see... It's just too fucking good! Unfortunately HBO only made 2 seasons because it got too expensive to make a third, which sucks if you've seen the end of season 2. Watch it and know what I mean :p

The Wire is probably the best tv series ever along with Sopranos.

Oh, and also Carnivale is a must see... It's just too fucking good! Unfortunately HBO only made 2 seasons because it got too expensive to make a third, which sucks if you've seen the end of season 2. Watch it and know what I mean :p

Carnivale is awesome yeah. Shame there aren't more really original shows like it.

The IT Crowd - Got series 1 and 2 as a gift from my girlfriend just before series 3 came out. Watched all episodes consecutively in one day :)
Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em - Calssic British comedy, and great to watch when having a really crap day. Also got the entire collection just before the holidays.
Pushing Daisies - Don't know what's happening with it, as I've only seen/heard of the first series, but thought it was pretty good, anyway.
Metalocalypse - Series 2 just arrived in my mailbox a couple weeks ago, and I already can't wait for the third!
The Avengers - Mr. Steed, Mrs. Peel (including the mysterious change into her leather jumpsuits, and the semi-psychedelic orchestral music during every action scene). What more could you ask for? And damn you BBC 4 for putting on the New Avengers instead of running the original from the start again!

The IT Crowd is a good one!

Pushing Daisies seems to be a good series, I've been recommended it a couple of times now..so ..yes..must..check it out!

Metalocalypse I'm really not sure what to think of..heh.

The Avengers seems like an old gem that has suddenly been found again. I usually don't like older series, but this serie got something.
How is the new version of the show compared to the old?

Thanks for posting some rare stuff! :)

I have yet to get sick of Metalocalypse. I have to be in the right mood to enjoy the humour, but what it occasionally lacks is more than made up for with the series' soundtrack.

The New Avengers seems ok (I've only bothered to watch half an episode), but missing everything that made the original great. No Mrs. Peel, Mr. Steed was no longer impeccably dressed, and the 60s vibe and black and white are definitely missed too.

I watched 2 one season series during the christmas break, Band of brothers and Kindom hospital, both are awesome. i am a huge Stephen King fan so yup...and although I dont like war series Band of Brothers is really well done. Lately I was hooked into Desperate Housewives ohh the intrigue!!! lol

Dexter season 1 aired only now here in the Netherlands, I watched most episodes but missed 4 or 5 of them. Might buy it on dvd. Season 3 is also out on dvd here, but let's see if it gets aired on tv as well. Very good series!

EDIT: Band of Brothers FTW!!

My favourites:

Six Feet Under (the top favourite) - I loved it since the first episode and loved it even more after watching the last one. One of the best endings I've ever seen.

Dexter
The Wire
Deadwood
Carnivàle
Oz
Battlestar Galactica
Lost
House M.D.