29/12/2002

Giorgo an ton fereis Salonika tha se paw sthn kalhterh poutana ths polhs kai tha plhrwsw!!!!

Hoeba! :hotjump:
as long he'll play some Maiden now and then! and less Venetian Snares*shivers*

Bollocks, the first time i saw the holy smoke video i knew i was on to a winner. Bruce Dickinson 'surprising' the camera from behind those cornfields, Steve on the back of that tractor playing his bass, and Janick smiling nicely at Dave. Couple that with really poor lyrics about evangelists and piss low production values, plus a farewell to spandex with jeans and tshirts - You dont get more extreme than this.

I can guess the Thessaloniki (=Salonika) dudes (sol, and shadowlike as well?! ) want a DJset from 'patterson' over there as well...

Hey, you gonna set me loose in Greece :D FUN! Haboe! :hotjump:

at salonika (as you tend to call it :D ) from the 5th till the 12th or 13th (depends how long the trip is to Athens where I have to catch my plane at 2PM the 13th)
:)

Originally posted by Strangelight
Oi! stop talkin about me in Greek or I'll set Mariner onto you when we get there:mad:

don't get mad i didn't say anythin bad ...now..

Take a deep breath. Hold it for about 3 seconds, then let it all out at once (with a sigh it might feel even better!). As you let it out, let your jaw relax, your shoulders relax, and think "I'M CAAAALM" "I'M COOOOOL" ...

:lol: ;)

Originally posted by Strangelight
I might come up for a couple of days. I'll fly though, I'm not doing that train journey again! Pieter, make sure you take a walkman with you, its piss boring on that train.

Yessssssssss!!!!

It'll be a blast, I can ashure you for that! I'll welcome you wearing my LFC shirt...

:)