3 single mums on a bus...

society is racist against smokers and believe that smokers are an inferior species unworthy of reproduction (Eugenics)

061804-hospital-smoker.jpg

A documentary was on TV last night about "Britains poorest Kids". It featured the area which that bus drove through and now they're all complaining about how poor they are, how they can't afford to eat or heat their homes but they are the same people who were happy to scrounge off the system when Labour were in power. Discuss...

The conservatives scrapped a load of planned measures that would have fucked over super rich tax evaders and heirs because guess what...... the individuals that make up that party don't represent what's best for Britain.

They lament the end of the feudal system.

In late here but...
I took my daughter to the movies not too long ago. While waiting in our seats for the start...2-3 moms came in with about 10 little girls and boys. They proceeded to try and settle all of them in thier seats. One Lady started to lay into a Child who was being unruly...not noticing and thinking the Mom went to get popcorn or something. The Childs own Mom was standing right behind her watching the whole time and fuming. The two Ladies argued "how dare you talk to my girl like that"..."well maybe she should sit her butt down"...nearly came to blows...ending up with one of them stomping out of the theater. Priceless.