Orphaned sister
Read the whole newspiece here
http://www.orphaned-disciples.org/site/lang/en/2009/12/30/3rd-teaser-online/

Video

22444_106749349339039_100000119242313_176434_3931676_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OT

Sorry for the off-topic,

I just wanted to know, I reckon I've asked this before but I'm still not too clear, what's the band's view on Bootlegs ?

Sirusian, good to have you back! I guess I will be meeting you at the show in Ankara? We also met there in 2006 if I'm not mistaken.
Ananth: on the topic of bootlegs, I would say that the band states over and over again that it was the internet that helped them to grow and especially reach fans who are not able to buy the bands album (in a shop, or over the internet), nor able to see a show of the guys (as they are banned in a lot of muslim states)

This is me speaking: As a fan who is able to obtain products legally, it is up to you if you want to support the band, so they can continue to make albums.
Sharing videos on YouTube (videos, not whole concerts) can only help to further spread the name of the band, when the quality of the material is decent.

And back to the topic of buying the albums: frequent requests from fans in the middle-east and from countries where there is hardly a distribution network for cds, led to the opening of the online fan shop. Since the packages go out from Europe, we are able to send to any country in the world- no questions asked ;)

Ah, thanks a lot Nat. Yeap, I surely will be there to attend the show in Ankara and yes, you are right about the meeting back in 2006. Jealousy fan of your pretty good memory... :Spin: or is it just that I make a figure who is hard to forget? Damn, my unmanaged ego
:devil:

Anyways, hope to see many merch as possible on the stand as I hate shopping via the Net.