4 Questions for Chris.B

I bought myself this guitar

arm99006033.gif

And you know what it is such a fantastic piece of equipment.

@guitarguru: i dont agree 100%... YES, jap ibby are far better instrument "out of the shelf" compared to a korean instrument "out of the shelf" but... you pay something like 875 euro for a ibby rg1570, prestige with stock pickup where a rg370 is near 400 euro... there is a 475 euro that you can use to have your guitar setted and dressed by a pro and fitted with any pickup you want. The result will be better in my opinion.

I understand that many low profile endorser buy cheaper non-prestige ibanez and then send them to ibanez custom shop for treatment.

If i remember correct in the past years Chris itself used to buy rg7321 to customize it and recently Dave mustaine has toured with 3 korean instrument that have been recently ebayed.

@daniel: is it a sa120ex?

Hey Chris

I'm Christian, a music student from Colombia and I wanted to ask you something about your gear.
I've noticed that you use something slightly different than a pick when you play.So I wanted to know
what is it... is it a custom pick of yours or like the one you use when you play classical guitar or what?

Thanks for answering.

Hope to see you soon.

Christian.
Colombia.

Hey Chris

I'm Christian, a music student from Colombia and I wanted to ask you something about your gear.
I've noticed that you use something slightly different than a pick when you play.So I wanted to know
what is it... is it a custom pick of yours or like the one you use when you play classical guitar or what?

Thanks for answering.

Hope to see you soon.

Christian.
Colombia.
It's his own pick clip. 2:59

Last edited by a moderator: