4 Tone Test, opinions?

TheToddGreen

Apr 19, 2010
Hey all,

I've been dealing with variations of EQ, cab selection, and micing of a Line 6 Big Bottom.

Put together a little tone test to hear the differences. 4 tones, each about 30 seconds long.

My ears have had it and i can barely even distinquish each other bc of the numerous tiny changes.:erk: Let me know which tone you thinks best, and then what you think about that tone. If they all suck, then hey, ill take that as advice to try something completely new hahaha

::EDIT (this is the new link! The one that works lol ;) )::

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6329133/tonetest.mp3

-Todd

AHH i was worried about that, because i knew it looked different than ive seen before, checking on that now!

try to double or quadtrack the guitar and pan hard L and R, the sound will change immediately. got some potential in there!

alrighty, i just thought about that, i always double track, dont know why i didnt here though haha. ill be posting that up soon, depending on the activity of this thread, ill just post it in here or start a new thread. bust most likely post it in here

bad bassy? bc bassy can be good but it can be bad as well, IMO. did you listen to the new one or the old one?