5 things you shouldn't eat/5 people you have bummed

5 things you shouldn't eat/smelly towns or cities

1.) lard / Mobile, Alabama (and surrounding regions)
2.) All raw foods diet *duh* / Chicago on the Gary, Indiana side
3.) All fruit diet aka. Fruitarian (unless you like all your teeth falling out) / Granite City, Illinois
4.) Red cabbage juice or beet juice from a juicer in any dose unless you enjoy your kidneys and liver abruptly shutting down / Houston and Beaumont,Texas
5.) Vinegar blood cleansing diet *brilliant!* / Phoenix

Yeah, Maren has a point there, cause if bumming only means the Brighton Rock meets South Carolina scenario, my balance is even worse :/

Bambi said:
of course out your way, its more likely they'd eat the blokes and bume the sheep :ill:
Note: The pic shows the ritual slaughter of sheep as practiced by orthodox jews and muslims in order to gain meat which is "kosher"/ "halal". The animals are fully conscious while their carotids are severed. Animals killed in this manner do not instantly lose consciousness, they suffer incredible pain and terror for several minutes before they eventually lose consciousness. Many jewish and muslim butchers still reject stunning the animal prior to killing which could reduce suffering; they claim that if the animal is stunned, “blood will ooze into the meat” which then cannot be eaten for religious reasons.

schaechten.jpg

One of the many traditions that make me sick to my stomach. :yuk:

Me and my granny unritually killed chickens for non-religious purposes much the same way. I don't remember we ever stunned them before my granny cut their neck.

Lord_Of_This_World said:
what constitutes bumming anyway?
does it only involve the penis?
cause if it invovles fingers,thumbs and tongues i can add some more to the list.

I asked the same just with different words :rolleyes: